CASSIE'S COUNSELING

En başından başla

"What about when you were shot?" She asks leaning forward.

I get quiet.

"Cassidy?" She questions.

"I uh I don't remember. It's all a blur. After I got shot. I can only remember parts. Bits and pieces." I lie.

"You and I both know that's not true." She tells me.

"I just can't talk about this anymore." I say crying.

"Talking is what helps you get stronger. Helps you work through your issues." She tells me handing me a tissue.

I nod and wipe away my tears.

"I thought I was gonna die. It felt like the night was never gonna end. Matt had all the control there that night." I tell her.

She nods telling me to continue.

"When I finally got back to Stiles I was happy that I got to see him. I thought that if I was gonna die at least I got to see him one last time. Tell him I love him one last time." I say.

"Then what happened?" She asks me.

"Stiles and I tried to get to everyone. We didn't make it very far. I was too weak. I had lost so much blood. I fell over and I felt my eyes closing I thought that was it." I say having flashbacks of what happened.

She nods. "What were you thinking as you were sitting there?"

"I don't really know. I was scared for sure. Scared I was gonna die. I was relived that as I was closing my eyes the pain was going away. That's why I thought I was dying. The closer you get to your death a lot of the time you don't feel pain. I was sad I wouldn't see anyone ever again. Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lydia. God even Jackson." I tell her sucking in my breath.

"Is that all?" She asks.

I shake my head. "I was kinda happy. Happy that I would see my dad again. Is that bad?" I ask.

"No. It's normal. When people are grieving it's normal for them to have thoughts like that. It's especially normal considering the situation you were in." She tells me.

I nod.

"Well it seems like you've had a rough couple of weeks." She says.

"Yeah. Rough is an understatement." I scoff.

"I heard that you're living with the Martin's now." She says.

I nod.

"How does it feel to know that you have a permanent place to stay?" She asks.

"Good. It's feels really good. I feel like I belong there. Not that I didn't feel like it with the Argents it's just different." I say.

"Different how?" She questions further.

"I was with them when I found out about my dad. I think they felt bad. They didn't want me to be alone. They offered me a place to stay and said I could stay for as long as I needed. Since my dad was my only family I needed a permanent place. It just felt like they were giving me a room for a few weeks until they were gonna ask when I was gonna go." I tell her.

"I know that's not what it was. It just felt like it. I know that Lydia and her mom want me there for sure. They've always treated me like family. I've known them my whole life I feel like I can be myself there." I finish.

"What made you feel like you couldn't be yourself with the Argents?" She asks.

The fact that they're werewolf hunters and want to kill my friends.

"I don't know. I think it's like I said. I've known Lydia for so long. I'll always be a little closer to her than Allison. She's knows more. I love Allison she's an amazing friend. I'm so happy that her family let me stay for as long as they did." I say smiling a little.

"Have you talked to Allison?" She asks.

I shake my head. "No. I haven't seen her. I've been talking to mostly Lydia and Stiles. I've only seen Scott once."

She nods. "Well I think for today this is good. It's a good start. If you would like we can start to schedule an appointment for once a week."

"Yeah. That'd be great." I say getting up and grabbing my bag.

She smiles. "Okay. How about every Tuesday?"

"Can we uh can we do Tuesday's and Thursday's?" I ask.

"Sure." She nods and smiles.

I feel like this is gonna be good for me.

Talking to someone who I'm not close to but who can't go around telling everyone anything I say.

Okay so I lied. I said this was gonna be the lacrosse game too but I just had so much I wanted to put into this chapter. I feel like Cass really needed to talk to someone on how she was feeling. Don't worry she will eventually talk to Stiles about what she's feeling. I promise that next chapter is the lacrosse game and then the last episode. Love you all.

*Edited