Bloody Results

Jimin Pov

I finally regained consciousness, but my head was killing me. Then i immediately remembered what happened last night. As i sat up expecting more pain to greet me.......it didnt. All the wounds....they were gone! All gone! I frantically examined my body thinking it was impossible, but it wasnt. Looking over to my side i saw taehyung as he slowly sat up and held his head, groaning in pain. The sun shone through the strings of vines blocking the entrance of the cold three stoned cave.

The morning sun revealed the true beauty of the forest. The flowers were blooming, birds were chirping, clear skies. It seemed like the perfect place to relax. But we couldnt ignore the slashes on the tree trunks. They were massive and pierced almost all the way through some trees. "Animals couldnt have made those markings!" My hands were shaking as i traced them with my finger.

"That must have been a brutal fight." Taehyung said as he looked at the pieces of tree trunks, branches and now dead leaves with traces of blood on the ground. We were both taken by surprise at the scene before us. "We cant stay here anymore. "Lets go before something else happens." "Sure. But we have to come back. We still have to figure out who saved us." Taehyung said. With our shirts gone, ruffled hair and our bodies coloured with our blood, and scars all healed, we vigilantly walked through the woods. No idea how we are gonna explain this.

Meanwhile on the other side

I woke up to complete silence. As i rose up i held my throat, because it was still hurting. I got off my bed just looking out the window trying to figure out who else was there last night. I then took a shower and wore clean clothes. My sister and i always wore black gothic outfits. It just fits better. I went right back to the window and continue watching on.

Everyone was outside training. My distant neighbour is always nosy and spends most of her time peeking through the window. Josh uses this to his advantage to flirt with her.

"Hey you ok?" Said a familar voice behind me. "I guess" I replied as i turned around and looked at my sister with a calm but sad expression on her face. "Why are you upset?" I asked trying to hide mine.
Ash: Dad is still angry. He sent out josh, kyle, perry,mara and jaden to look for them.
"What! Thats one of each special colour. He really is going to kill them. I was lost for a split second as a huge pang of pain invaded my heart.

"I know josh wants to be your mate, but if he finds them....... you know he will waste no time in killing them." She said as she joined me and we stared into the distance from through the window.Our mom burst through the door getting our immediate attention. "Sit down NOW." She demaned pointing to the bed, we had no choice but to obey. " You girls know the consequences of what you did. I know you did more than watch. Tell me the truth." She continued,standing infront of us with folded arms looking keenly at us. "What were we suppose to do?" I asked. "We couldnt leave them for dead" ash continued.

"ENOUGH! Dont you girls realise what you're doing! If you go against this pact, i wont support you!!" She yelled. "We are not allowed to HURT humans. Nobody said anything about killing them! I yelled back at her, which earned me a powerful slap turing my cheek and making me slightly whimper. "Mother!" Ash yell and stood up. She slapped ash too."Dont....you dare! Now the mate festival is coming up by the rime of the third new moon, josh is your mate ariel. Jaden will be yours ash. DONT MESS THIS UP!!!" She stormed out of the room.

We were shocked at her temper. They didnt even see what happened. "Why dont they understand. We are protecting them, not falling for them." Ash said, still holding on to her cheeks. I understood how she felt and i wanted the same thing. So i got an idea.

"We are gonna find them again today,RIGHT NOW." "But what if they catch us? Oh wait....we'll just kill them." She said with a grin on her face. Gosh i couldnt agree more."Well... can they blame us if there was an accident?" I replied with the same evil grin on my face.