17

((A/N: I think we can all agree Caius hairstyle fucking sucks

((A/N: I think we can all agree Caius hairstyle fucking sucks. So I'm just saying, perhaps maybe, this is better? ))

NAOMI SMILED DOWN AT HER PHONE a sound from TikTok playing on repeat as she rewatched the video.

It was a lil Darkie sound playing on repeat as Renesmee, Jayson, Khalil, and Emmet were literally throwing punches in the background as Alice, Jasper,Edward, Bella, and Rosalie attempted pulling them apart as Naomi stood infront dancing to the song.

They'd posted it three hours ago and it already had 94.3k likes on it, something Naomi nearly screamed about, well-

She did scream.

She was having a great time going through the comments on the video.

'I'll have what their having'

'Haysvshab bruv turn around.'

'Ohmygod, he on xgames mode-'

'Why are they all so fucking attractive?!'

'It's a good day to like women.'

'Do you listen to girl in red?'

'Currently on the toilet'
-liked by creator-

The Cullens has went home a couple days ago and Naomi had finally stopped procrastinating and decided to go through her many clothes that she'd bought at the mall except she'd gotten distracted when her phone vibrated next to her.

"Nauam," Jayson shouted as he entered the room then paused at the girl scowled at him, "What the fuck does that even mean?" She asked lowly as she proceeded to slowly put her phone down next to a Sephora bag.

"I don't know-"

Was all she got as a response as Jane, Alec, and long Khalil entered her unnecessarily huge room.

"Naomi," Jane said with a small smile as her and her brother sat on the fluffy black couch.

"Hey jane!" Naomi beamed as she stood up and smoothed down her skirt "I'm gonna do your makeup. Is she more of a lil peep or Zendaya?" She asked

"Lil peep,"

"Zendaya,"

Khalil and Jayson answered simultaneously, Naomi scowled at them then turned to Jane "We'll mix it up."she shrugged and glanced at Alec who was slowly inching away from Khalil who was trying to braid his hair.

"I-"

"Never mind," Naomi sighed and turned back to jane who stood with a small smile on her porcelain face.

"You three play Minecraft." Naomi said sternly to the males in the room that shrugged and moved to the couch infront of the large TV.

"You guys need to help Alec, if he does before one of you I'll let Fluffy and Kiwi have a play date on your ashes." Naomi called out as she dragged the blonde into the large bathroom.