"Can you feel sorry for the nine-year-old Matt who drowned?" She asks him.

Stiles scoffs at the thought. "Just because a couple of dumbasses dragged him into a pool when he couldn't swim, doesn't really give him the right to go off killing them one by one."

"And, by the way, my dad told me that they found a bunch of pictures of Allison on Matt's computer. And not just of her, though. I mean, he Photoshopped himself into these pictures-- stuff like them holding hands, and kissing... You know, like, he had built this whole fake relationship. So, yeah, maybe drowning when he was nine years old was what sent him off the rails, but the dude was definitely riding the crazy-train." Stiles tells her with anger.

What if it had been Cass that he was stalking. He thought to himself.

"One positive thing came out of this, though... Right?" Morrell asks him.

She's referring to the fact that his father is not Sheriff again.

After he revealed that Matt was the one behind all the murders he was let back on as Sheriff.

"Yeah. Yeah... but I still feel like there's something wrong between us. I don't know. It's just, like, tension when we talk. Same thing with Scott." Stiles says sadly.

He knows his dad is still mad at him for the things he's done lately.

"Have you talked to him since that night?" Morrell tries to dig deeper.

Stiles shakes his head at her. "No, not really... I mean, he's got his own problems to deal with, though..."

At the McCall house Scott is outside his mothers room trying to talk to her.

"Mom?" He tries.

"Mom, we're gonna have to talk about this eventually..." He tells her.

Melissa McCall stands in her room listening to her son, but is too scared to talk.

"Okay. I'm going. I love you." He's says sadly as he gets no answer.

His mom is terrified of her own son.

"I don't think he's talked to Allison, either... But that might be more her choice, you know?" Stiles tells Morrell.

"But, I guess it brought her and her dad closer..." Stiles trails off.

Him and Allison were never very close. They were friends. He's worried that she might be making a big mistake.

"Jackson hasn't really been himself lately..." Stiles says thinking of the boy who never wanted to be a killer.

It was just what he turned into.

"What about Cassidy?" Morrell asks him.

Stiles looks up at her at the mention of his girlfriends name.

"I don't know. I mean with everything that's she's been through lately from her dad to what Matt did it's just she's not okay." Stiles says sadly.

"Did she tell you this herself?" Morrell asks him.

She has a meeting with the girl right after Stiles.