◈ Chapter 10 ◈

Start from the beginning

"I know your intention. For God Sake, stop meeting her, she is a married girl now and have her husband by her side. Things before were different, but now she has someone in her life, can't you stop this all oppa? I don't want you to get between them", She almost yelled at him while he only glared at her.

"They don't love eachother, what's the point then? I myself saw them fight and argue yesterday", He voiced at as Tzuyu looked at him whilst shaking her head in disbelief. She couldn't believe that it was her brother standing next to her.

"You're pointless", He stated as he harshly left the house while Tzuyu only stared at his figure leaving the house.

"I have to do something about him", She muttered taking her phone and dialing a number she wanted to talk right now.

JIEUN'S POV:

"What are you doing miss?", Han Haneul, one of the closest maid to me asked me as I looked at her with a 'oops I got caught'.

Right now, I was making myself a pancake but seems like no more. "First of all, don't call me miss, I already told you before", I smiled at her who looked me a bit terrified probably she didn't wanted Taehyung to hear our conversation cause it won't be nice.

"Ok ok Jieun", She stated a bit stuttering and I gave her a proud smile. "Let me make you this pancake", She was about to get closer to the frying pan until I open my arms wide, stopping her.

"Don't worry Taehyung isn't home right now", I said as a sigh of relief left her. I chuckled at her as I kept my eyes of pancake, not wanting to burn it.

Haneul was just two years younger than me, her late mother also worked in this mansion as a maid. She has probably a bit story like me, no parents.

But atleast I have a brother, she has no one. I just wanted to befriend her and tell her that I was gonna be by her side all my life and that's exactly what I did. She's just too innocent, and completes my craving to have a younger sister.

"Your pancake!", I heard her saying almost shouting, as I quickly got back to reality and flipped the pancake.

-------

A scoff left Taehyung as he saw someone who he hated getting in the office room, well basically his father's office room.

Taehyung's dad called him this morning, asking him to come over to his office. Even though Taehyung never wanted to, he still had to cause he had no other choice.

"Take a seat, Jungwoo", His father guestered him to take a seat and he made his way towards the seat beside Taehyung who was sending sharp glares at him.

If eyes could strangle someone to death, he might have died a long time ago.

"I wanted to discuss something with you two, especially Taehyung", He eyed Taehyung as he turned to his father with impatient look on his face. He just wanted to get out of this place, not wanting to see both of them anymore.

"You see Taehyung, this man here 'Jungwoo' who I think you already met, he worked for me. He helped me in many scenarios", Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and waited for his father to finish his words.

"I just wanted to tell you that if he comes by at your house anyday, don't get bothered. Think of him as my guest, I'll give the permission to guards to let him enter whenever he wants to---"