Spill It

➶ [spill it with coney] . ✧ ˚

If the music industry were high school, South Korean pop group BLACKPINK's Coney would be the effortlessly cool girl everyone desperately wants to be friends with. And not even the kind you love to hate — the infuriatingly nice one who somehow manages to do it all and take everything in stride.

In this spirit, BLACKPINK's Coney opened up her purse to Refinery29 for Spill It, in which we take a look at our favorite celebrities’ everyday essentials. Before the girl embarks on her group's first solo tour of the U.S., we caught up with her as she detailed the items she can't live without, from a bold lip and hand cream to her favorite on-the-go snacks.

The maknae (meaning "youngest" in Korean) of the group, 19-year-old Coney is known for her humor and effervescent personality, which is why she seems to make friends wherever she goes

The maknae (meaning "youngest" in Korean) of the group, 19-year-old Coney is known for her humor and effervescent personality, which is why she seems to make friends wherever she goes. Coney — who's been affectionately nicknamed "Cocoberry" — keeps her signature Cocoberry Pink shade of Etude Matte Chic Lip Lacquer in close reach. Also in her purse, you can usually find a hair scrunchie to tame her long locks, Airpods, as well as soy milk and a boiled egg for emergencies.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━