A little bit of teasing

( Coney's Pov )

Me and my blackpink unnies were talking about stuff and joking with each other, Jisoo unnie was making some soup since it's too cold outside.

" So you guys know me and Jisoo unnie watched a video , In which a guy put a 500 won in his nosetrills ", I recalled the moment , My unnies started to laugh and looked stunned.

" Oh can you do it? ", Lisa unnie asked, " Yeah , Let's try with 100 won", I said, Jennie unnie face palmed and Chae unnie was enjoying with me and Lisa. 

Lisa passed me a 100 won coin, I put it inside my nose and then pull it out easily , And Lisa tried it too. We both did it in fact!

" Now let's try with 500 won ", Chae unnie said passing us the 500 won

This time we did again! And we were successful, " It's too easy ", Lisa unnie laughed.

Jennie unnie didn't seem interested ,
" Jennie unnie why don't you try it?"

" Me? No! I'm not a kid like you three", Jennie unnie said disgusted of doing it.

" Ooh~ Jennie unnie is disgusted, She can't do it hun~ ", I teased. Jennie unnie pouted.

I continued teasing her ,"Jennie unnie can't do something which the kids can do! "

Jennie unnie got angry , And jokingly splashes the water on me. It was really cold.

That's when Jisoo unnie walked in ,
I looked at my unnie , She was shocked. " Coney?! You got wet but how? "

And faking it I said , " Yes Jennie unnie splashed water on me! "

" Jennie, Don't splash cold water on the maknaes! They'll get sick", Jisoo unnie scolded.

" But Jisoo Unnie! You don't understand-- ", As Jennie unnie wanted to protest , Jisoo cut her off ,
" It's okay , I forgive you Jennie. Coney change up otherwise you'll catch a cold , And Jennie clean the water which is on the floor, I'll bring in the soup  "

Jisoo unnie exited, Jennie unnie turned to me , " Yah maknae! You're in serious trouble! "

Lisa, Me and Chae unnie started giggling , Jennie unnie shook her head but just cleaned the water which had fallen.

I go and quickly change into some fresh clothes and come back. Jisoo unnie brought the soup and we all drink it.

" How tasty! ", Chaeyoung unnie said and we all nodded. We enjoyed eating the soup.

Later , I send a message to Jennie unnie.

Coney : Unnie, I am sorry...I was just joking with you, I'm so so so sorry, I love you unnie ❤❤❤

After 1 minute , She sends me a message too.

Jennie : I know that Maknae, I love you too 💜💜💜 No matter how much trouble you cause, You'll always be my little sister 😉

I smiled as I read her message ,
" Guys! Wanna play Whisper challenge together? ", I asked , My unnies nodded, "Un! "