I nodded and looked at them feeling uncomfortable of how they're invading my bubble. They finally move away and start eating. I waited for them to take a sip first. "Is it any good? " I ask them. "Fuking hell! Yes!" Yelled Bakugou. "Yeah, this is good. Japanese food is bomb!" Luke also exclaimed. "Thanks" I said.

I finally finish my serving but the 2 gave back my original share of ramen. "Seriously, I'm fine. Eat all of it" I said. They looked at me mad. "Why are you two always communicating without me. I know you planned this" I complain.

They then in unison said "you should eat more." I sigh and said "You proved my point" and they chuckle. I roll my eyes and said "seriously. I'm good" I said. "But why does your mind say otherwise?" Luke glared at me. "You're overthinking again?" Asked katsuki.

"....do I have to?" I ask as I look at the bowl of ramen. They snicker and said "Yes. Since you're sick and need more of it" and watch me intensely. "Stop!!
Don't look at me like that" I said. "You look weird" I say. "I thought puppy dog eyes would work" said luke. "Yeah I thought too" added katsuki.

I then laugh "That..... was ... P-puppy dog eyes?" I said in between laughs. They looked at each other and smiled. "You look like a tarsier that was shocked on finding a stick" I laughed.
They gave confused expressions and showed them what I meant.

They said "Hey!" And katsuki said "It's cute too!" And added "So you meant we were cute?" He asked

They said "Hey!" And katsuki said "It's cute too!" And added "So you meant we were cute?" He asked. I chuckled and said "Nope." I laughed and ate the rest of what's left. They took the bowls and cleaned up.

"Let's go back.... I don't want anyone seeing my scar" I said. They nodded and we went back. No one was around. I looked at the time and it was just 12:09 AM. "It's still early..." I said. "Wait?! It's already 12?" Asked Katsuki. "Yeah, it's pretty early" I said. "Early?! Dude, I sleep at 8 o'clock!" He scoffed. "Oh....lucky" I said.

"Why?" He asked. "I have a hard time sleeping" I said. Suddenly the door opened and it was only luke. "I'll take the couch! You two sleep wherever" he said. "Sure" I said. "...there's no other bed. Sorry" I said. He shrugged and I asked "You okay if we slept together? We did it before " I said and he was again flustered.

"S-sure. Fine" he said. I sat down and pat the space beside me. He sat down and laid down. The lights then turned off, courtesy of luke. "Good night Tarsiers!" I said. They scoffed and Bakugou yelled "Whatever Icyhot" and smirked.

"...fine" I say allowing him to call me that since I called him names. He was on my left side and laid down, tummy facing downwards. He snuggled on one of the pillows and started smelling them. I felt kinda conscious and embarrassed and blushed a little.

He took the hint of why I was flustered and blushed as well. "Sorry" he said laying down properly and facing upwards. "It's fine..." I said and laid down too. I didn't know why but the voices... they're gone? I look over at katsuki and he was kind of red but relaxed.