Chapter 16

Mei's POV

        Later that day, I decided to go back to Yuya, but this time it's not to insist my self with him but to bid a farewell..

        "Mei-chaaan!!" It's Yuya-kun.

        "Mei chan where have you been??? I've been looking for you all this time!" He said and then he hugged me.

         "Hontou?? (Really??)" I asked confusedly.

        "Hontoudayou! (Yes really!)" He answered. And it made me pout.

         "Hmmp! Don't joke around. I know you don't.." I said and look in other direction.

         "Mondai wa nandesu ka? (What's the problem?)" He asked.

        "Hmmp! You should have told me in the first place that you don't want to fulfill your promise to marry me.." I said. Hmmn, anyway, who am I to judge him??? It's just a childish promise of the past. I shouldn't wait and I shouldn't hold on to that promise..

         "W-what are you saying? I don't understand you.." he asked but it's obvious..

         "Hmmp! I know you like Sayou even if you didn't say so." My goodness, my tears are starting to fall off.

         He didn't give me an answer so it means that I'm right.

        "I-I'm sorry Mei-chan. I didn't mean to......---" I didn't let him to finish what he is about to say.

        "It's okay, It's not you to blame, it's me for holding up on a childish promise. So it's okay" I said.

       I wipe my tears and run towards my car.

        Before I finally go near the car, I stop and turned around towards him. I waved my hand and smiled.

        "Sayounara!!! (Good bye!!!)" And before he even see me crying again, I get inside the car and close the door.

     (**P. S mga aniki. Ang "Sayounara" ay sinasabi lamang kung alam mong hindi na kayo magkikita ng taong kausap mo or sobrang matatagalan pa bago kayo muli magkita. So ingat sa pag gamit mga aniki 😊😊😊)

      The time that I entered the car is the time that my tears started to fall again running trough my cheeks. I can't describe the pain I am feeling right now.😭😭 I grabbed my chest because I can't take this feeling of heaviness, this feeling of losing someone I loved for a very long time.

        "Please, get a hold of your self Mei Ojousama.. I know it hurts, It's okay to cry, but you can meet other people, another people who is worthy of your love. You have to moved on😔😔" Miller san said while driving. I can feel that he is concerned about me. I can see the sadness in his eyes.

      "It's hurts, it just hurts and I can't take it.. koko ni itai mira-san! Koko ni itai!! (It hurts here Miller san! It hurts here!!)😭😭💔💔" I said while pointing on my left chest. My heart is aching and I can't blame anyone because I choose this..

        I continue Crying and crying. This is the best I can do for now to lessen my heartache. I want to blow up!! I feel that I'm going to explode💣💥... I hate this feeling. I really is.

        Yuya's POV

        Naiwan akong tulala dahil sa nangyari. Hindi ko alam kung ano ba ang dapat kong maramdaman sa mga oras na ito. Sobra kong nasaktan si Mei at alam kong hindi nya deserved yun. Gusto lang naman nya ng magmamahal sa kanya at hindi ko naibigay yon. Wala akong kwenta..