ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓈⒾⓍ

Adora's Pov:

I looked at the clock on the wall hoping this boring meeting would be over soon so I can get back to Catra. I need to have a serious chat with this girl about why the hell she left the Horde for me yes she said its because she has no other competition but I don't think that's the real reason.

Ooo there is five more minuets left, I also need to have a quick word with Angela about Catra to see if she has a chance to prove herself to the rebellion. ok 1 minuet left hopefully it doesn't run over time.

(Five Minuets Later)

Welp I spoke too soon but luckily it didn't go over by hours everyone got up out of their seats and began to leave the hall. I spotted Angela and I signalled to Glimmer and Bow to stop her for me.

"Angela wait up" I shouted trying to get her attention but she couldn't hear me so Glimmer teleported up ahead to her, me and Bow ran to get to them when we did I bent over with my hands on my legs trying to catch my breath back, God I should really work out I've been so unfit since I left the Horde.

"Glimmer told me you wanted to tell me something?" Angele asked

"yes I did your majesty, I wanted to ask if you would ever consider allowing a Ex Horde soldier to join the rebellion like I did?"

"Well who is this soldier" she replied

"Its the Ex force captain Catra she was also my best friend in the Horde so I know what she's capable of doing and changing for the good of Etheria is one of them"

"Well first of all I would like to meet her and if you think she can change I trust you but I want her to stay with you at all times until she has proven her worth to us and I don't have a spare room right now as it is being used as a holding cell she will have to stay with you"

"Thank you your majesty I will make sure she doesn't get into any trouble and I will make sure she behaves I promise you that you wont regret this" I said and hugged Angele then quickly ran back to my room to tell Catra the news.

Catra's Pov:

Adora's taking a while the meeting finished ten minuets ago and I've already eaten a box and a half of cereal so she should be back by now. What if she abandoned me again I knew she didn't want me to be here I should just- ah its ok I heard running wait why is someone running what's going on I jumped of the bed and peered my head through the door I saw Adora heading towards me she pushed open the doors ran to her bed and flopped on it. I just stood there and laughed,

"Hey Adora"

"Catra I have goodish news if you wanna hear it "she asked clearly out of breath

"No I wanna hear the bad news....course I wanna hear good news who wouldn't" I said sarcastically Adora just rolled her eyes.

"Ok" she said getting up from her bed coming closer to me, she put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes "Ok well I spoke to Angela I mean the Queen about allowing you to stay here and she said that she wants to see you first before anything else happens and if she likes you and thinks you can change from a Horde soldier to a Rebellion soldier you can stay but you will have to stick with me and sleep in my room because she hasn't got a spare room for you right now"

"I'm ok with that" I said and winked at Adora she blushed and I thought that was really cute which made me blush

"Stap it" she laughed and smiled at me I smiled back at her wow her eyes, they were sparkling under the light its true everything about her is beautiful.

"Helloooo" I snapped out of my daze because Adora was waving her hands in my face

"Sorry what I wasn't paying attention" I laughed

"I said do you want me to come with you now to see the queen"

"Erm yeah ok" I replied

"Well come on then we should be there by now"

"ok ok" I said as Adora grabbed my hand and pulled me along around the castle to where the main hall was. Even her hands where soft I wonder what her cheeks are like and her- God Catra stop thinking about these things your not supposed to its not right she's just your 'friend'.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

Hehe I liked this chapter idk why and I'm sorry the last two chapters where short that's why I made this one longer I hope you liked it like i did ✌🏻

If you guys ever want anyone to talk to just message me I'm always open to talking to new people
~LJ💓