Chapter 2

EIN POV

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I woke up after hearing someone knock on the door "you can come in" I groggily replied to the knock on the door. I heard a beep to then see a woman with short brown spikey hair and a blue glowing device on her chest.

"'Ello Luv, Angie asked me to see how you were going" The woman had quite a strong British accent.

"Oh! Yeah, my name's Lena, Lena Oxton." Lena told me. "So how you going Luv?" She asked "could be doing better" I joked with a slight smile on my face.

I liked this girl, her cheerfulness just made me happy. It's rare for me to actually be able to talk to a person I didn't know too well. Well, I don't think I should complain though.

"You all good Luv?" Lena asked concerned "huh? Oh yeah. I'm all good, I was just spacing out" I explained. "Ok, well do want anything to eat?" She inquired "yeah sure, I'll just have something simple like some fruit or a sandwich or something along those lines, thanks" I replied

Lena came into the room 10 minutes later with a sandwich and an apple.

"Hey, Luv sorry if I took a bit" Lena apologised "No don't worry, you didn't take long at all" I countered.

"Luv, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to meet some members of the crew? If you're fine with it and if Angie says it's fine." Lena wondered "Sure if Angela is fine with it, but probably just one or two people" I answered.

ONE WEEK LATER

I had met a 19-year-old girl named Hana. Later during the day that Lena asked if I wanted to meet another person.

I heard the normal beep of the door opening, to see Angela walk-in.

"Hey Ein, how are you going?" She asked me "Pretty decent. Why?" I responded and then asked my own question. "Well, it's good to hear that you're doing well. And it seems that if you are up to it, you can get off constant bed rest and well walk around, of course, you don't want to push yourself though." Angela explained, "and I have more good news, Jack is officially considering letting you join." Well, it's nice to know that I possibly won't have to go back to working with Indigo. "That's nice to know" I commented.

A/N
I apologise for the extremely short chapter I promise that the next will actually be interesting.