"Yeah, I got no time to waste."

Before she could question anything, I was already running out to East Orchard. I bolted down the street, my feet pounding against the cobblestone path. 

East Orchard was about two miles away from me. I ran the first mile in about six minutes, the second in five. Thanks to Dash and all the races we did after school, I was a fast runner.

When I arrived at the park, I was wheezing, my lungs burned gasping for air. Yes, I was a fast runner, but I never got used to the adrenaline still taking place after a run. I slammed both of my arms against one of the tables.

My throat felt dry, my legs felt unsteady. I silently cursed at myself for not bringing any water.

I looked back up, placing both my hands against my waist. My eyes darted throughout the park looking for a water fountain.

Unfortunately, this park didn't look like it got the attention it deserved, so no fountains. And unfortunately times two, Rarity was nowhere to be seen.

I sighed through my teeth, finding the bench Rarity and I sat on before our deaths. I thought to myself, coming up with theories of how I came to be like this.

And that was when I remembered.

It was my mom's birthday.

That had to be some part of this, right?

"Applejack!" I flinched at the sound of Rarity's voice. She was across the park, waving. Her expression turned disgusted right as she saw me lift my head up.

"You look like a mess," she straight up said.

"Right okay, listen, I gotta explain this before we die again." I patted the seat next to me.

She placed her hands on her hips, sighing. "I'm not sitting to you while you're all," she paused trying to find the right words, "All sweaty. It's disgusting."

I rolled my eyes. What the hell was I expecting from her?

Rarity scoffed. "What do you want to say?"

"I saw my mom yesterday," I blurted out. She raised an eyebrow waiting for me to go on.

"I haven't seen her since I was 6. And right after I saw her," my tone got softer as I looked over to the ground, "I died."

"That's it?" she sneered.

I looked back up at her, narrowing my eyes. "I mean I haven't seen her, except in photos, for 11 years Rarity. And today happens to be her birthday. And today happens to be the day that we keep on repeating."

"Mhm, what about me? Today happens to be the day where I'm broken up with. The worst fucking day of my life."

"Dammit Rarity, not everything is about you."

"Well, some of it has to be. Since I'm also dying too."

I sighed through my teeth, somehow keeping my composure. Out of all people in the world, why was I trapped with her? Some fancy rich girl from Crystal Prep? Who thinks she's better than everyone because she has more money than others?

Fuck it. 

I grabbed onto her wrist, dragging her to the direction my neighborhood was.

"We're going to my house, and you're going to tell me if you see anything that could connect us together," I explained.

"Can't we do this some other repeat? You smell really bad," she whined.

This only made me tighten my grip on her wrist. She sighed. "Finee, just let me walk on my own."