2.

Chapter 2

⋆.:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

I shot up from my bed, my heart racing. My brain felt like it was buzzing, there was a loud noise coming from the corner of my room.

What the hell? 

It took me a few seconds to realize that the noise was from my alarm clock. Quickly, I stumbled onto the ground, rushing to turn it off so I could think. The feeling of the car hitting me, the bright light blinding me. The only explanation for this was that it was a bad dream.

I never had nightmares. Nor did I ever dream.

So why now?

And why did it feel so - surreal? 

I took a deep breath, shakily making my way to where the curtains were. I opened them, the sun was just beginning to rise.

My favorite time of day. Yay. 

I found my phone on my desk. I clicked a button turning it on, and the familiar texts I had gotten from Sunset made me jump back. 

Hey buddy, do you think it's time to see a sex therapist?

I dropped my phone onto the table, staggering trying to pick it up. Alright, what the hell is going on? This had to be another dream, right?

The universe was obviously just trying to fuck with me - right

I cussed under my breath, realizing that the whole entire screen of my phone was cracked. Just my luck.

I carefully placed my phone back on my desk. The only explanation I had was that I was imagining this all. All I had to do was play along, since there was literally nothing else I could do.

Tentatively, I walked out of my room. I took a deep breath, making an attempt to calm myself down before entering Applebloom's room.

This time, instead of telling her to wake up from the doorway, I wanted to wake her up by tapping on her shoulder. Maybe, I'd feel some sense of realism. 

"Hey sugar cube, it's time to-" My sentence was cut short by me tripping over some wire on the ground.

I lunged towards her desk, my head collided with her table. Before I could really comprehend, this painful feeling shot through me as I heard a loud crack.

And everything went black.

Again. 

The alarm was ringing once again. And here I was, again, having the same panic attack. I shot out of my bed, turning off the alarm.

"This is bullshit, this is bullshit, this is complete bullshit," I repeated, over and over, opening the curtains to see the same sunrise.

All of a sudden, an unbearable migraine hit me, it was located exactly where my head hit the table. I was blinded by flashing colorful spots. The pain was throbbing violently against my skull. More than anything I just wanted to be dead.

Dead for good. 

And then it stopped.

Migraines weren't uncommon for me, I sometimes got them from working on the farm all day. But - they had never been that strong before.