4

There will be smut in this chapter

San sighed in relief as (Y/n) wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her tightly as she cried softly into his chest.

"I'm here."

San carefully picked (Y/n) up and carried her to the room. He put her down onto the bed and brushed back a stray strand of hair.

"Did he touch you?"

(Y/n) nodded slowly and San gently stroked her cheek.

"It's alright, I'm here now."

He sat down next to (Y/n) and held her chin.

"I'm here. I'm here with you."

"P-please..."

(Y/n)'s voice was caught in her throat.

"D-don't leave me alone again."

"I won't."

San's voice was barely above a whisper as he leaned closer to (Y/n). She subconsciously tilted her head up as he kissed her. Tears no longer fell down her cheeks as San kissed her deeply. Each time he pulled away, he eagerly would kiss her again.

"San.."

He silently trailed kisses down (Y/n)'s neck and collarbone. Her heart was pounding in her chest as he slid the straps of the dress off her shoulders. His touch was cold on her skin as he pulled the dress off. San whispered sweet words to (Y/n) the entire time. For once, she wasn't afraid of him. For once, he felt something other than anger and bitterness.

...

(Y/n) was asleep soundly on San's bare chest as he massaged her side. His other hand was tangled in her hair. Her eyes fluttered open and she hummed.

"Hey."

"Hey."

San rolled over and pinned (Y/n)'s arms over her head.

"H-hey!"

She chuckled and San placed her hands around his neck.

"You want me to kiss you?"

(Y/n) nodded and San chuckled. He kissed her roughly and she gasped in delight. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up onto his lap.

"F*ck."

(Y/n) cursed quietly and San smirked. He sucked harshly on her collarbone and she moaned his name loudly.

"That's right, moan for me. Moan my name. Let me hear who you belong to."

San pushed (Y/n) onto the bed and spread her legs.

"I'm gonna make sure they know who you belong to."

He pushed himself into her and she moaned loudly.

"Mm!"

San pounded himself into her and she cried out his name. It was like honey dripping off her lips, and San loved it. He was obsessed with it. He wanted to hear her say his name like that every second of every day.

"Louder. Let me hear you. I want them to hear you."

(Y/n)'s voice was caught in her throat. Her stomach felt like it was being turned to mush.

"S-san! San- f*ck! San!"

San groaned huskily and (Y/n) nearly screamed.

"F*ck! Yes, there!"

Her voice. It was all he wanted to hear. He wanted to hear her moan. He wanted to hear her say his name. Her laugh, everything. He wanted it. He needed it.