" Yeah. It is."

" You changed a lot in these years." She eyed me from top to bottom. " I never really expected you to be this....uh beautiful." She seems like she struggled to say the ' beautiful ' word.

" Yeah. It's better to always expect the unexpected." I replied to her.

" But I'm really disappointed. You didn't invite me to your wedding." She said evilly.

" Yeah. It's because Taehyung and I decided to invite only important people to attend this wedding." I smiled but her smile turned upside down. But she regained and threw another nasty comment on me.

" Yeah. Of course. But I was important to your hubby once. More important than you, Mia." She smirked at me.

" I mean he is a normal human being. He gets attracted to bad things more than the good things." I smiled and continued " I mean people learn from their mistakes, right? Well, he realized what is bad for him and what is good."

She let out a fake chuckle. Before staring straight in my eyes. " I'm actually excited to see how far this marriage goes. I mean you couldn't be a good girlfriend. Let's see, how you gonna be a good wife ?"

" Tsk. Christy, you don't have to worry about it. I mean I ain't taking advice from a woman who couldn't stay loyal to one man." I gave her intense gaze.

" YOU BIT--"

" Christy..." Taehyung blocks her before she could even take a step closer to me. " She's my wife. I won't take anything against her." He warned her.

My eyes turned to Taehyung who stood in front of me. I don't know for how long was I staring at him. But it felt good to see him stood up for me once again.

I was about to enter the room...

When I heard his friends talking.

" Tae, seriously? Mia? What's wrong with your taste in girls? "

" Why don't you date Christy? She's much better."

" Guys, please. She's my girlfriend. I don't wanna hear anything. She's beautiful to me."

Of course.

Those words gave me hope.

That no matter what...

He won't let go of my hand.

Ever.

Ever?

Maybe, I was wrong.

Christy glared at me before leaving the party with some guy. I smiled and put on a happy face in front of others. The atmosphere became a lot calmer with her leaving.

" Excuse us for a moment. " I smiled as I locked my arm with his arm.

We walked past his parents who were happily looking at us. The house was a bit crowded so I took him to the lawn. I could still feel his parents' eyes on us so we continue to act all lovely. We went on the dance floor to blend in with the couples dancing in the rhythm. Taehyung took the lead and held me by my waist as I locked my hands around his neck.

The music playing in the background would hide our conversations from being heard. I recognized the song to be ' Dancing with a stranger.'

" Do you have any idea about anything that happened back there ?" I snapped at him. He looked up and then in my eyes.

" I have no idea. What are you talking about ?" He said.

" Do you have any self-respect?" I asked angrily.