The Creepy smile

Começar do início

Sasuke saw it move in the shadows. A lowly effort for someone who had his own rinnengan. Sasuke counted for 3 seconds before leaping down and leaping up back to the rooftop without anyone noticing him.

"What the...oh" Kakashi said as he jumped to where Sasuke wass and saw what Sasuke was holding. A snake. A messenger snake, to be exact.

Sasuke squeezed out the scroll from the snake and let go. Sasuke read as the snake slithered away. Sasuke closed the scroll and put it inside his pocket. He looked at Kakashi "We should probably get going now. Naruto and Sakura are probably at the training ground by now"

Tsunade sat on her office in the hospital with Sakura and Shizune, sorting out the documents. Once Team seven returned from their Wave mission and Sakura was accepted into the hospital (With a few broken bones of course), they were able to improve/introduce methods of healing that were better than their old counterparts. Now they were just in Tsunade's office before they hear a knock from the door.

Sakura stood up and opened the door slightly, she looked who was at the door and found a nurse, with a boy.

"Yes?" Sakura asked the nurse.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Sakura-san, but this boy suddenly came in with a letter stating that he needed to meet you both. He said it was urgent" The nurse said to Sakura. Sakura raised her eyebrow and inspected the boy. He had tousled white-blue hair, thin eyebrows, with golden eyes, and a pale complexion. The cogs in her brain turned before she recognized who the boy is.

'Mitsuki...?!' immediately thought Sakura, which she thought impossible. However, she nodded and let the boy in. The nurse bowed before she walked away, then Sakura closed the door.

"Who was that, Sakura?" Tsunade said, still busy arranging the documents.

"Tsunade-sama, it's... Mitsuki" Sakura said, for a loss of words. Tsunade immediately dropped whatever she was doing and looked at the boy, her eyes wide.

"Excuse me...But who is Mitsuki?"Shizune asked, confused.

"Yes...I am confused, who is Mitsuki? I am Ichitsuki. Orochimaru-sama has told me to come here to give this letter to Tsunade-sama and for...training?" Ichitsuki said as he hold a scroll from his hand

Tsunade remembered the letter Orochimaru had given to him in the past, yet she wasn't expecting...this. She scrutinized the boy in front of him, carefully inspecting his features. He did seem to be like Mitsuki, yet, it seems not. Then everything clicked into place.

'This is...! Damn that snake, of course he would have found a way . Then again, the body switch jutsu had a major side effect of turning the user impotent...'

With a long pause, Tsunade took the scroll and opened her mouth "We'll need to take tests before we let you in. Do you know how to use Sage mode?"

Ichitsuki nodded, and closed his eyes before a familiar aura of Nature energy take hold, before dissipating "I haven't learn, in detail, but I have learned enough to gather Nature energy."

Tsunade nodded, cautious yet understanding the situation "During the duration of your time, after we have confirmed your tests, you will undergo training to become a Medical-nin. Understood?" Ichitsuki nodded and Sakura took the boy outside the room.

Once outside, Shizune suddenly stood up "Tsunade-sama! Why?"

Tsunade looked at her apprentice and took a sip of Sake "Because the world is changing, Shizune. We cannot expect to hold grudges. Especially with whats at stake"

Shizune opened her mouth, then closed it, before she sat down, seemingly out of words to say. Tsunade massaged her temple before returning back to work with a sigh.