"Well...Before that, do you want to eat, since you're clearly hungry? What do you want to eat?" Kakashi asked as he noticed the boy's bony figure.

"Ramen!" The boy said with such fervor, which Kakashi only responded with a sweat-drop and a small smile as it clearly reminded him of one familiar blonde

"Then let's go." Kakashi said to the child as the child went to his hold his hand.

After a deep sleep and a long and intense visit from the Rekudo Sennin, Naruto wakes up when he felt something wet touching his forehead, in which made Naruto wary. 'Wet?' Naruto thought as he felt two chakra signatures in the room alone. 'I don't feel any intent or any emotions from them', Naruto though which made Naruto more confused.

"...how is he Sakura-chan?"

"He's alright, in terms of Naruto. He'll be fine after he wakes up. Don't worry Hinata-chan" The sentence ended with a sigh of relief

Naruto relaxed as he recognized the two voices in which he recognized as Sakura and Hinata, which meant that he was in the old bridge builder's house and that their backup had finally arrived. Naruto opened his eyes as he saw Hinata wiping his forehead with a wet cloth, which Naruto looked with amusement when he realized that Hinata had not realized that he was awake. However Sakura did, and smirked and winked.

"Why are you so worried about Naruto anyways, Hinata-chan? I mean he's just an idiot and a hot-head plus a super idealist, unlike Sasuke-kun, which is cool, and handsome, plus very very smart!" Sakura asked as she channeled her 12 year old personality within herself. Hinata, upon hearing that frowned.

"Naruto-kun doesn't apply with other boys. I like him because he doesn't g-give up! H-he doesn't let anyone tell him a-anything else, and maintained true to his goals, and that inspires me t-to d-do the same." Hinata said as she turned to look at Naruto, eye to eye.

.

.

.

"N-N-N-Naruto-kun?!" Hinata said as a massive blush immediately crept up her face. Naruto just grinned and rose up from the futon, then waved at her

"Yo!"

Hinata felt dizzy as she asked one important question "H-How l-long h-have you been a-awake?" Hinata asked

"Uhmm, probably... just enough." Naruto said while he continued grinning. Hinata, realizing that meant Naruto heard every word she had said. Everything that she didn't want him to hear so early, blushed harder, before suddenly passing out. Naruto just looked, before chuckling and putting Hinata in his place before standing up and stretching.

"What a nice start to the day!"

"Woah, such a sweet couple!" White Zetsu said to Black Zetsu as he watched the interaction between Naruto and Hinata. Black Zetsu, was still thinking about the jinchuuriki of the Nine Tails and how much was he surprised when he watched the battle between that Mist missing-nin and the Jinchuuriki's team.

The sudden development of the skills of the Jinchuuriki would prove troublesome especially with the rest of his teammates. They were all at least A-Rank, and the very most, S-Rank, if the chakra he'd had felt would prove to be true, at least. Without the Jinchuuriki's teammates, he was sure the Jinchuuriki could stand up alone against anyone from the Akatsuki on a certain extent with the only exception of Kakuzu, perharps Kisame, or Itachi ( Which Black Zetsu definitely did not trust as he had his suspicions ). Plus with only the Rasengan and the raw speed he had seen in the past battle, plus the added fact that the damn boy was also an Uzumaki, the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi and the Reincarnation of Ashura to boot which meant he had an over excessive of Chakra, life force, and ideals.