Chapter 20

Lisa's P.O.V.

I was on my way now to the hotel i book here in Phuket. I go here not because about business works but to prepared my surprise for jennie.

I can wait anymore to get tied to jennie so i lie about the business for this day.

Jisoo and I are the only one who knows my plan and im glad that chicken know how to quiet her mouth and didn't told her girl about it.

I've arrived in the hotel and open my phone to saw a lot of text from my girlfriend and soon to be wife.

I lay down on the king sized bed and read her messages.

My love ❤: Hey babe did you arrived already?

My love ❤: How many girls employee are there?

Im sure she was frowning while typing that.

My love ❤: Don't you ever dare to flirt there with anyone manoban! you already knew what well happen..

I gulp hard while reading her message. What's with her threatening.

Me: You know how much i love you right? so stop thinking that i will flirt here.

My love ❤: What's taking you so long to reply?

Me: I just arrived here babe. How are you there?

My love ❤: How's your flight? i miss you already babe can you come home now..

I chuckled and shake my head.. Such a baby, my baby.

Me: I miss you too babe and it's just two days okay don't be sad and stop pouting coz im not there to kiss that lips of yours.

My love ❤: Okay i will wait.. I love you babe take care there okay and Don't flirt.. Chaeng and i are going to the mall now i just texted to check and inform you.

Me:Ask chu to come with you and bring some of dad's body guard to accompany you.

My love ❤: We can handle it babe, so don't worry and chu is already at the company.

Me:Ask some guards to accompany you or i will go back home now to come with you.

My love ❤: Okay you win i will ask some guards to come with us.  Just finished your work there and come home to me.

I smiled.

Me: Good take care okay i love you.. and i will finish this fast so i can hug and kiss you again.

-

I am here now at the place where i plan to propose jennie tomorrow so basically we need to finish the preparation today asap.

"Good afternoon ms. Manohan i am the one you we're talking in the phone yesterday my name is yaya" I smiled and shake my hands.

"Nice to meet you, so is everything ready? can we start now?" i derict to the point coz im so eager and i don't have time to to have a small talk.

Yaya nod her head and start to walk in the event place.

I hope jennie will like this place i choose for my proposal.