Chapter 14

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's been a two days since Jennie and lucas go back to seoul and i miss them already. The house is so quite without them.

I miss lucas being clingy to me, always follow me around everywhere i go afraid that i will gone on her side.

I miss his laughter that echoes around the house and his sillyness also jennie.

We become very close all her stay  here and it makes me like her more or i think i feel inlove on her already.

She's so caring to me like a sweet wife who always cooks for me when i work on the farm. Jisoo always tease the two of us making jennie blush everytime and Im curious if she also have feelings for me.

She always call and check on me this fast few days. Scolding me sometimes when i skip my food and when Im working too much.

She's so sweet.. I wish she would be mine already. Mama said to ask jennie to have a date and i really love the idea.

Today is lucas eigth birthday so jisoo and i will going to seoul to attend his birthday. He wants me to go with them when they go home but i still have a lot to do here in the farm and my work so i told him that i will come today instead and im glad that my boy understand me.

It's just five in the morning but we have to drive three to four hours to seoul so we need to leave early here and to avoid traffic.

Jisoo is already waiting downstairs for one hour already and keeps on sulking saying that im so slow to move. That chicken just excited her girlfriend.

"Im done let's go" I announced while holding my gift to lucas and  hilding on the strap of my back pack.

"Wait poo, i will just get lucas gift in the room" Mama said and walk towards her room.

"So what's your gift to little limario dude?" Jisoo ask eyeing the gift i was holding.

"it's a secret chu" I answered and grin..

I feel bad that im not there yesterday to prepared lucas party although jennie already assured me that they can manage it, I can't help not to feel bad.

I sigh.

"What are you sighning there dude? Are you okay?" Jisoo ask worriedly.

"I just feel bad that i didn't helped jennie prepering yesterday"

"Jennie is rich as fuck dude they can manage it and chaeng is also there. I know my baby won't leave her cousins side"

"I know that bu-" chu cut me off by putting her finger in my lips stoping me to talk.

"It's your son's birthday dude cheer up" I smiled and nod my head. Chu is right i still have a lot of times to make it to lucas.

"Here poo" Mama held me her gift for lucas. I grab it and look at her.

"Your really not gonna go with us ma?" I ask hoping that she will changes her mind and come with us to attend her grandchild's birthday.

She shook her head and hold my hand.

"I have a visitor today poo, and i already called jennie and told that i can't come" I wonder who's mama's visitor today?

I was about to ask her that question but chu already drag me  outside.

"We're going now ma!!" Jisoo shouted as i heard mama's laugh.

-

Incoming call from nini..