Chapter 7

Lisa's P.O.V

"Chu move faster! we need to go there early today , so i can a have a lot of time to spend with lucas"

I said with a annoyed tone while standing on her door with crossed arms while watching  jisoo packing her things.

We're going to Seoul today for two days and this chicken addict move like a turtle.

"Chill lis I'm done already come on".

She put her arms on my shoulder and go down to bid our goodbye to her parents and proceed to my car.

"Why your so excited? last time we went there you look like a lost kitten who hesitant to approach Lucas" Jisoo eyed me suspiciously

Oh shoot I forgot to tell her about the DNA test. I'm so excited to saw my son and forget to mention it on her.

I cleared my throat and glance at her.

"I got the DNA test yesterday and it said that I am 99.9 percent Lucas biological father" Her eyes widen in surprise and hug me side ways.

"Chu I know your happy but, I'm driving" She let go the hug and and Pat my head.

"I'm so happy for you lis"

"Thanks Chu"

-

9:15

It took us 4 hours of drive to arrived here in Seoul. Thanks god we left early earlier and we didn't encounter any traffic in the way.

We are here now at chaeng's condo. She convinced us to stay here instead in the hotel and jisoo giddily accept it.

"Chu I will just take a na-" I didn't finish my sentence when I heard my phone ring.. I grab it from my bag and automatically smile when I saw the caller..

I answered it.

"Hey bud" "Hi dada!!I miss you, are you already here in Seoul?"

I lean on the bed and make myself comfortable before I answered his questions.

"I miss you too bud. and yes I'm here already" "Then, why are not still here dada I want to see you already" He said in a sad voice.

I sighed.

"We will see each other later bud. Dada needs a little nap cos we drive to long to got here" "Owww'  okay dada you sleep well and see you later, Iloveyou daddy love"

His last words make my heart fluttered in happiness.. I'm happy to have Lucas in my life.. Even tho. I'm not there when he get born atnd grow up.. At least I have a lot of time to make it up with him.

-

"Woah you look like you have a gig lis. what's up with the rip jeans and rock shirt" I look my outfit and knitted my brows to jisoo.

"What's wrong with my outfit. I always wear like this"

"Hmm I think you need to look like a little bit formal.. like wearing long sleeve with a neck and tie and slacks" I shook my head and leave her behind.

"You know that it's not my thing to wear something like that. and second I'm not going to a businesses or something. I'm gonna have a bond with my son Chu"

"Okay2 whatever you want. I'm just suggesting it so someone will noticed you" I stop from walking and face her.

"Do you mean Jennie? Geez Chu it's about Lucas not Jennie okay. I get over my little crush on her long time ago. So please stop pursuing it" She nod her head.