Chapter 5

Lisa's P.O.V

I frooze on my spot when jennie stood up to approach me and look me straight in the eyes. She then hold my hand..

"Yes poo.. Lucas is your son" I look at her confusely but I feel hot already.. If her gaze can melt I'm sure I'm melting already.. I pull my hand slowly away from her and put it inside my pocket ..

"How come?"

"Let's sit first I will tell you the whole story cos I'm sure you didn't remember it" She made her way to the bench and I follow her..

-
Author P.O.V

Flashback!!

It was Sunday afternoon and the brunette cried so much when she heard about the news about moving into Seoul. She already used to live in the Busan and she don't want to leave her friends, but she can't do anything about it cos her father already made the decision. Her father is strict and always stopping her to hang out with Lisa and jisoo but the brunette always find a way to sneak out to go with Lisa..

After she finished packed her things she decide to sneak out for the last time and ask Lisa to hang out..

Jennie is so sad that and tried to hide it from the thai but it's to obvious for the thai not to get it noticed .So the thai girl decide to bring her brunette friend in the bar and have some fun.. They drink and drink and drink until they get drunk..

Jennie almost fall that time in the middle of the dance floor but thank god the thai girl is flexible even she's drunk and catch her.. Lisa took her back to there sit but the brunette refuse it. "I rewly wntz to danzee poo!" the brunette protest and pull her hand from lisa's hold and go back to the dance floor.. Lisa can't do anything so she just join jennie.. She don't know that night but she can't stop herself from looking to the brunette.. A lot of people is in there that night but the only thing she saw is jennie. She got startled when the song changed into sweet music and She saw jennie grin at  her and pull her hand to put it on her waste. Lisa gulp and look to drunk jennie. "Thank you for bringing me here poo" The brunette mumble while half asleep already and peck on Lisa's cheeks before she lean her head on Lisa's chest.. The thai blushed and shake Jennie's body and she stop when she heard a little snores from the brunette. She chuckles and carried jennie into bridal style as she made her way out and go to Jennie's car..

The drive took thirty minutes until they arrived in Lisa's house. Lisa know that she's not welcome on Jennie's house and she was sure that her parents will get mad to saw the wasted brunette so she decided to bring jennie in her room to get rest and get sober.. The thai put jennie on her bed and about to get out and sleep to another room but the brunette stop by pulling her in the bed. The thai stumbled and about to stood up but jennie attacked her lips and go on top of her.. She's drunk and can't control herself anymore so she just ride the flow and kiss back the brunette..

Clothes scattered,Bed moving, cracking and the moans you can hear that night. They like a wild animals, thirsty from each other, busy from giving each other a satisfaction and a best orgasms of their life..

Jennie woke up and look for her phone to look at the time and her her eyes widen to saw that it's four am already and more when she realize that she doesn't have clothes and Lisa beside her naked. She face palm her self and slowly get up from the bed to collect her clothes from the floor. after she dress up and fix herself she approach the thai and put her clothes on. Lisa is sleep well and didn't even bother that someone is dressing her up. After she finish changing Lisa she  memorized lisa's face and give her a quick peck in the forehead,cheeks and in the lips and mumbled "Please take care always my monkey" After that she exit the room and go home..

After one month the brunette get a weird feeling everyday from head ache and vomiting. She thought that it was only cause from stress but she was surprised when her mom took her to the doctor and said that she was pregnant..

When she heard it first she laugh on the doctor but when the doctor show her something she frooze and believe in it and that time.. she already know who's the father is..

End of the flash back!!

--

"Did we really had s--"  she nod her head shyly. oh my god I can't believe that i can't remember that I had sex with Jennie.. But wait how can be I sure that I am really the father..

"How can you so sure that it was mine?" I look at her seriously..

"Your the only person I had sex that time! so I am sure and look at Lucas. can't you see where his eyes came from? I know u can recognized it" Jennie said with a dis appointed tone and look annoyed..

"I will only believed it when I have the proof that his my son"

"I can't believe in you!"

"Why? I just want to be sure jen.. Whats wrong about that huh?. you know me when where kids or not. Cos you just leave without saying goodbye to us" She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Of course I know you!. And I already explain about living Without saying goodbye to you earlier. can we not fight about this" She calmly said and pulled me into hug that caught me off guard.. She's really know my weakness until now.

"I'm not done here ma'am" I joke and hug her back. I'm mad but I miss her so what..

"I miss you poo.. I'm glad that your here sorry about what happened and for hiding Lucas from you"

"I still want a DNA" I mumbled and she pulled away from the hug.

"Okay I will fix it for you and deliver it to the farm" I nod.

"Are we good now? friends again?" She smiled with her gummy smile and I can't help not to pinch her cheeks.

"okay we're friends again. but I still mad at you" I joked and leave her behind.

"You're still meany monkey!!"

MANOBAN_1995🙉