Meeting new people

Start from the beginning

Scott seen tina & froze. Tina looked at scott and tilted her head. He looked like her older brother but he died 10 years ago when tina was 8 and he was 15.

S- how can I help

T- my ribs hurt bad. I can barely walk.

Scott made the guys leave and he asked tina to take her shirt off and lay down.

S- RYAN GET ME SOME WARM WATER, TOWEL & CLOTHES PLZ.

R- GOT IT

S- sorry about that

T- it's ok.

S- so what's ur name

T- tina and you

S- scott and how old r u

T- 18 . I graduated a week ago.

S- do you have any brothers or sisters

T- I had a brother. He died in a car crash 10 years ago. My parents said he left with his friends and they were drinking and driving...... they all got in a car crash and died on impact...

S- wow... I had a sister too. She died from cancer. It was hard on me so I left. I never went to the funeral. I still miss her to this day. Well that's what my parents told me anyways.

T- that sucks to hear

S- same to you also. Do you even remeber what your brother looks like.

T- no. My parents hide all the pictures and later told me I was adopted. It sucks because my parents couldn't support me they were drug addicts. My "mom" told me that she lost her baby at birth and adopted me on the spot because my real mom was unfit to be a mother.

S- wow huh. That sucks. You remind me so much of my sister.

T- really... .how

S- well you look just like her except you have a different hair color.

T- oh I died my hair this color blue tho.

My hair is actually a blonde color. I have a picture if you wanna see it.

' Tina blonde hair '

S- omg tina your my sister

T- how is that possible. Scott died 10 years ago the day I beat my cancer that night he died.

S- no baby sis I didnt. Mom said your cancer killed you then I left.

Tina hugged scott and cried while scott held her and cried also.

The guys walked backed in and looked at scott shocked that he was crying.

B- scott what's wrong.

S- guys this is tina.. my baby sister.

Ry- the one you thought died.

Scott nodded his head.

R- so tina who hit you.

Tina looked at scott. She was scared what he was gonna do.

S- it's okay sis. You can go get your things and move in with me.

T- this is all I have. What's on me

Everyone looked at tina shocked. She didnt have anything.

Ry- wheres the rest.

T- sit down guys it's a long story or I can summarize it.

R- short version

T- my dad throw all my things away when I graduated because he said I won't need them. And I had to quit my job. I miss my best friend sara.

Ry- that sucks.

Z- guys my moms coming she said she is worried about her friend bc she just dissapeared without a trace and she needs are help.

R- when is she coming.

Z- she will be here soon.

Scott finished cleaning tina and tina went to the bathroom to get dressed and look better.

Peace out till next time