42. Spicy/Intimate Moments

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." Your voice is quiet, but the angel easily hears you. He flashes you a cocky smirk, before moving on to fill his own glass.

"But of course darling. You deserved a break from work." He sets the wine bottle on the end table after filling his own glass, and then proceeds to sink down comfortably onto the couch next to you. Balthazar liftst up one arm so that you can curl against his side, and pull the fluffy blanket over the two of you. Your eyes close in satisfaction as you soak in his warmth, and the angel finds himself smiling softly as he wraps his arm tightly around you, pulling you even closer. Leaning down, he presses a chaste kiss to the top of your head, before snapping his fingers, causing the television to flicker to life.

"So what would you prefer tonight?" Balthazar mumbles into your freshly washed hair as he watches you take a sip of wine, and you hum thoughtfully.

"How about Indiana Jones?"

Hours later you're on your fifth (5th) glass of wine, and the third movie is ending. You've migrated to sitting on your angel's lap, and he has his face buried in the crook of your neck as he distractedly watches the end credits roll. Your back is pleasantly warm against his chest, and you close your eyes, the slight buzz from the wine making you feel even more relaxed.

Balthazar's breath tickle your skin as he sighs, and you shiver as he tightens his arms around your waist. He had waved away his own wine once he got to the end of his seventh (7th) glass, and had settled on wrapping you tightly in his arms instead.

"I think I'm ready for bed now." Setting your wine glass on the end table, you try to stand up, but Balthazar's arms tighten around you.

"Just a moment more." His voice is soft, and the second you're back down on his lap, he's spinning you around to straddle him as he kisses your shoulder. A shiver runs down your spine at the tone of his voice, paired with the feeling of his smooth lips on your skin. Eyes closing, you wait happily as he grazes his lips over from your shoulder, to pepper the soft skin of your neck with countless more kisses.

The blanket had long since fallen away, and you find yourself  settling comfortably onto his lap. Finding your arms slinging up and wrapping around his neck as you lose yourself in the feeling his his lips. Soon enough, his mouth meets yours, and you kiss back slowly as you feel him smiling against you.

Between kisses, you manage to mumble you a sentance, and the angel's eyes brighten as he smirks and slides his hands around under your thighs to stand up, picking you up and holding you against him as he snaps the two of you to your shared bedroom.

"Now I like that idea." He practically purrs as he tosses you onto the bed, crawling over you and licking his lips.

Castiel~

Gentle music floods your home as you clean, and you find yourself swaying along to the music as you sweep. A rare smile graces your lips as you work, and you barely notice as Castiel pops up into your livingroom. His head tillts curiously as he watches you sway to the soft, pleasant sounds of piano, and Cass finds himself wandering over to you. His blue eyes follow your movements, and he clears his throat.

"Am I interrupting something?"

You whip around at his voice, heart pounding as you fight the urge to hit your angel boyfriend with a broom.

"No sorry. I'm just cleaning. Go make yourself useful by putting away those dishes will you?" Steering Castiel towards the counter, you resume swaying to the music as you sweep the rest of the kitchen.

"What are you doing with your body?" His eyes linger on your form as you dance, and you set down the broom after sweeping the dirt and debris into the dustpan. Castiel snaps his fingers as soon as he finishes drying the dishes by hand, and suddenly they're gone, being poofed into their proper places by the angel as he turns his attention back to you.