Chapter 7

"Alright Max, bend your knees!" Aly was teaching the people forum Hawkins how to surf. Sort of. Ok not really. They were in the Byers living room but it was winter in Maine so this is the best they could do.
"Ok my turn!" Mike said pushing Max off.
"Hey Summer maybe you should teach Mike!" Aly said.
"Ok!"
Aly shot Steve, Caleb, and Robin a Look that told them to follow her. She led them out to her car.
"Ok Summer and I picked up the mistletoe this morning so I thought we should hang them up now while everybody is busy!"
"Aly where did you get mistletoe?" Robin asked.
"Oh you don't want to know!"
"I wanna know!" Caleb shouted.
"Oh Caleb trust me you don't!"
"Ok...." Caleb said.
"Come on let's hang these up!" Aly said.
**time skip**
About 30 minutes later their decorating was in full swing while the others were distracted. Aly and Robin were both on step ladders hanging mistletoes when they heard a voice.
"Um what are you doing?" They turned to see Will and Mike.
"Hey guys we're just decorating!" Robin said.
"With plants?" Mike asked.
"It's mistletoe!" Aly explained. After two hours and many failed attempts at getting the boys under the mistletoe they gave up. They were all spread out on the living room not knowing what to do.
"I'm booored!" Mike whined.
"Shut up Wheeler!" Max said.
"I agree with Mike! We have to do something!" Summer said.
"I think I have an idea!" Jesse exclaimed.
"What?" Everyone asked.
"There's a beach house in this town that I just happened to have the keys to. I take care of the house when the family isn't there and since they only stay they during the summer it is currently empty. There is a legend that the house is haunted! So if you want to have some real fun I say we go exploring!"
"I mean we have been through a lot but that sounds like fun!" Will saidz
The party and Steve,Robin, Jonathan And Nancy were hesitant there was nothing better to do.
"Ok so it's 10:30 in about an hour we will head over there!"
"Will we have to drive?" Nancy asked.
"No in a town this small everything is in walking distance! So are we all in agreement?" Jesse asked.
"Yeah let's do this!" Will said.