Chapter 2

*5 month time skip*
"Hey Dingus! Get in here already! Nancy and everyone is already way ahead of us!" Robin called out to Steve. Robin,Steve, Dustin, And they're friend Caleb we're driving in one car while Everyone else was driving with Nancy. Unfortunately Steve had to go to the bathroom before they left. Saying if he didn't he would be setting a bad example for Dustin. At that Robin had rolled her eyes telling him Mama Steve really needs to stop making an appearance and that Dustin is NOT by any means Steve Harrington's child. How none of them are. Robin has no idea why she has to remind Steve of that.
"Ok ok calm yourself Robin! I had to go to the bathroom! I can not control my bladder! And Henderson needs to learn that when you go on a long car trip you have to go before you leave so you don't have to stop on the way there."
Robin filled her eyes. This was exactly what she was talking about.
"Yeah I already know that" they ignored Dustin.
"We've been through this! Dustin is not your son!"
"He knows that" Dustin tries again. Again ignored.
"Well I care about him more than anyone! And you are just jealous of the relationship Dustin and I have. You wish your bond was that close with someone! Well I hate Tom break if you but we are not as close as a I am with Dustin. And no amount of your teasing or your jealousy
will ever come between us!"
"Oh my god! You make it sound like I am in love with you! You know I'm not!"
"GUYS OH MY GOD YOURE ANNOYING! Look we need to go! We will never make it to Maine at this point and I will never get to meet the Byers that you guys are talking about!" It was true. Caleb actually moved in to the Byers old house.
"Ok Caleb we are sorry you are right! Let's get a move on!" Steve said. Robin rolled her eyes. "Fucking Finally!" She says. Steve glares at Robin. "You are only mad because I am everyone's favorite" "Yeah!" Dustin agrees.
"Caleb?" Robin asks him. "Well Steve is a little more fun then you Robin!" Robin glared at all of them offended. She sighed and then said "I hate you all" as they finally started driving towards Biddeford Maine.