"I-Is there something wrong, miss?" the cashier props her head to look at their seats.

"Oh! It's n-nothing, sorry about that!" Jennie quickly covers her mouth and bows repeatedly at the cashier who just returned her with a frantic wave, telling her it's okay.

"Wowowo someone's jealous." Jisoo snickers roguishly, earning a death glare almost immediately that made her regret what she just did.

"Fucking mess with me and you're going deeper than hell." sending cold shivers down Jisoo's spine.

"Yo- Chill, I'm s-sorry." she was panick-stricken, getting killed by someone shorter than her and having to die tragically in a bubbly café (after choking on a silver spoon) is the last thing she wants to happen, and so she backed off. "Sit down, talk to me."

The older is visibly frustrated but complies nevertheless.

"I..." she hesitated.

Jisoo rolls her eyes as she glances at her watch because if she's going to wait for the latter to finish, she might as well grow a beard.

"You know what? Screw that, let's stalk them."

"Woah what?" Jennie shots up, her bulging eyes following Jisoo's body as she stands up and marches toward the exit.

"Well? I really wanna see what they're up to on that so-called date, and I'm pretty sure YOU are up to it too." she smirks before turning her head to the new cashier, "Hey you."

"H-Huh?" the girl looks up to Jisoo, a hint of panic plastered all over her face. Jisoo was probably drilling holes on her face with her intense stare that the girl started to sweat nervously, until the latter smiles brightly,

"You must be new, good luck working!" she waves before exiting immediately.

"W-Wait!" Jennie runs frantically to catch up with her friend but she's polite enough to stop abruptly and bow slightly to the cashier, "Sorry about the ruckus, yeah good luck working!" before leaving the gaping cashier.

"People are really weird..."

Chaeyoung, you're a great friend, I forgive your all of your mistake, Jisoo sigh, saying her prayers beforehand to her before ending it with an Amen.

She had to though, their already in for the plan.

The procedure is pretty simple, all she had to do was bring Jennie along to stalk them, but keep her in guard as not to eavesdrop.

Yep, they're in it for killing two birds with one stone,

One, teaching Lisa what is supposed to be taught,

Two, operation "making the other half jealous".

~Flashback~

"Ok here's the deal," Chaeyoung whispers only for the two of them to hear.

"We don't want you teaching her inappropriate stuff before the understanding part happens-"

"Lol close enough.."

"So I'll just discharge you from that, all you need to do is bring her along on a stalking session but let's pretend that she doesn't know that I know as to make the act look natural."

"ARE YOU CRAZY??? We're dead meat if she finds out!"

"ONLY IF SHE FINDS OUT! That's why you're more suitable for this part of the plan! And trust me, if this works, this is going to flow as if we're never even got into the hook."