7

"Good morning, Jisoo and Chaeyoung!" Jennie greeted her besties as she entered their class.

"G'morning!"

"Good morning!" The two greeted back in unison.

"Looks like someone's in a good mood." Jisoo snorted when she saw the cat greeted some other students who waved back at her.

Jennie reached her sit and turned to the two who then emerged her space, studying her curiously.

"What?"

"Did something happen?" Chaeyoung asked whispering.

"What do you mean?" Jennie tilted.

"Did yo- OH MY GOD DID YOU KICK LISA OUT I SWEAR TO GOD JEN-" The satan's eyes were bulging.

"OH MY GO-" There goes the chipmunk's expressions again.

"YAH!" Jennie motioned them to calm down when some of their classmates eyed them. "Calm down! I didn't!" She whispered a little too loudly.

The two then heaved out sighs of relief, dropping their shoulders as Jennie had her hands under Chaeyoung's table and was about to flip it. She slapped her hands away.

"Then?" The satan rubbed her hand as she raise a brow to the cat.

"Ahh it's nothing. Lisa has a been very good bear lately." Jennie smiled.

"Okay, so?" The chipmunk demanded more.

"Well.. that's it?" Jennie was unsure about what her besties was trying to dig in. She just shrugged.

"I thought the bear was a good kid from the start." Jisoo pouted as she recalled their last interactions with each other.

"Of course she is a good kid! But y'know.. She's a bit- No! A lot dense! And too literal about our world." Her besties looked at each other before mouthing an 'O'.

"But she's been very obedient lately! She listens to me well now." Jennie continued with a smile.

"Hmm. Speaking of the bear, what did she do anyway? How is she?" Jisoo leaned back on her chair.

"She's fine.. She just asked a lot."

"Duh. I mean what happened after we left? Have you fell in love with her or something?" What the satan said caught Chaeyoung's attention as she wiggled her eyebrows while smirking at Jennie. She blushed.

"Wha- What are you talking about??? Me?? Pshh, please." Jennie tried to deny them, waving her hands vigorously in front of them.

"Righttttt." The two smirked while throwing gaze at each other before burst out laughing.

Before Jennie could protest, The teacher had already step into their class based on all the rushing they heard inside the class, indicating their lesson is about to start.

"Idiots, why are you guys even my friends.." She grunted after turning her chair back to the front. The two giggled. "We love you too!"

Jennie was right. Lisa has been behaving very well for the past few days.

She didn't run nor bleed her nose. Cause she knows it'll make her precious master upset.

Lisa is getting more and more used to her surroundings now. Well, except for the outside world. Jennie wouldn't allow the bear to step out of the house. Poor little thing. But Lisa has come to know that Jennie was just doing so for her safety.

Lisa didn't mind.

Plus, she has all the entertainment provided at the house. For example, a sketchbook and a pencil that Yeri bought for her.