16

Jennie wakes up with a headache to the alarm set on her phone, she slept through the night. She slowly cracks her eyes and blinks repeatedly to adjust herself to the bright daylight.

When she did, she sits up while holding her throbbing head before she realizes that someone had tucked her in to a very comfortable position, must be one of the reasons why she slept really well.

"Ah!" she gasps loudly checking the time, her alarm had rung five times before she actually woke up and quickly dashes out of the bed to wash herself.

"Why didn't Yeri woke me up!" she shouts more like a statement rather than a question. The living room is too quiet for her liking but she doesn't have the time to care for that, she doesn't have the time for everything to be exact as she forgot to zip her bag.

As soon as she opens the door, she almost fell on her butt when her two besties, Jisoo and Chaeyoung are standing outside, about to knock on her door.

"Aye man, chill!" Jisoo puts her hand out to calm the latter as if she just saw a giant chipmunk with a bunny beside it.

"W-Why are you guys here??? We're late for school! 2nd day of exam!"

"Uh hello? Didn't you get our messages? School is currently closed and our exam has been postponed due to some accident happened yesterday." Chaeyoung enters the house to help Jennie stand up.

"Wha- what?" she raises her eyebrows in demand.

"There has been violence going on in our school and for safety measure, our school has been closed for a week, if I'm not mistaken." Chaeyoung scratches her nape wondering who it was.

"From what we heard, one of our student was badly beaten." The satan says amused, "Thank God, the fire alarm rung and it was only one." Chaeyoung nods.

"I'm so confused." Jennie mumbles looking down. Was it Lisa? But she was perfectly fine and she wasn't there when they found out about the case.

"That's why we're here, in our CASUAL attire" she looks down to herself before eyeing them and Chaeyoung was right, she's the only one with their school blazer.

"We've been trying to call you and spammed your inbox but you answered none. I did tell your baby sister, she probably went to school without bothering you and Lisa."

Jennie tilts her head before checking her phone and once again they're correct.

"Where's our precious baby bear?"

The atmosphere suddenly turns quiet and dead, only the sound of the clock and be heard. "I don't know...and I don't wanna know." Jennie sigh, her mood suddenly went blue.

Her besties just looks at each other and shrugs making their way to the living room, expecting that their precious baby bear in there doing either doodling or hugging the wall, but to their dismay, she isn't there.

"Jennie..? Lisa's not here." Chaeyoung calls her and the latter drags her feet there and again, she's right.

"Bear is not in the kitchen too." Jisoo pops her head out with a worried face.

"She probably just went outside to play basketball or something." Jennie groans.

"That couldn't be, we just passed there and its unlikely for you to allow her do so." Jisoo meant by allowing her to go outside.

Unfortunately, they're right, once again.

Chaeyoung began to scramble around the house shouting the bear's name but they are all left unanswered.

"Jennie, what happened?"

"..."

"The last time I saw you and Lisa was when she dragged you out, what happened?" they approach her but the latter only stood deaf, clenching her jaw feeling somewhat guilty.