"His lungs are definitely healthy if he cries like this all the time. He doesn't seem to be producing tears so that could be he's dehydrated which you said he hasn't eaten today. When is the last time he ate and kept it down?" He asked as he checked on my baby.

"A few days ago, he ate two ounces and kept it down, after that for his next feeding and since he throws it back up. I thought it was excess from his belly from eating too much, that's what I was told when I asked Zeke. He said his kids did it so I didn't think anything about it. Is there a reason to worry?" 

"Well you weren't told wrong but with his weakened immune system, yes there is a reason to worry. He lost a couple of pounds since earlier this week and he is severely dehydrated so I have to admit him, his fever is 104.3 so we need to get that down, he has ear infections in both ears and his sight seems to be getting worse as well. I have to admit him to start treatment, it's going to be a long night Alpha Liam but I will do my best for him, just know he may not make it through the night." He said softly as he held my hand and I looked at my beautiful baby boy and tears formed in my eyes. I need my mates, I can't do this alone, not anymore. It's too much. 

“We came as fast as we could, we had Reece take over.” Thayne ran in hugging me and Weston was right behind him joining our mini group hug. 

“We’re so sorry we haven’t been there.” Thayne sighed as he hugged me tighter. 

“What matters is you’re here now.” I sighed and we looked at Tobias.

“We need to take him into an isolated room now.” Dr. Balwin said and I sighed but nodded. 

Watching them wheel him back to a room was the hardest thing I’ve had to deal with since having amnesia. 

“He’ll be alright. I can feel it.” I inhaled taking a breath trying to stop myself from crying. I have to stay strong for my baby boy... But I don’t want to get my hopes up. 

“Let’s go do something, we haven’t had us time in a while.” Weston said smiling but I just felt drained so I nodded. 

I had no energy to walk so Thayne being the kind-hearted man he is, picked me up bridal style and Weston just walked beside him. I laid my head on Thayne's chest and listened to his calm heartbeat, relaxing me until I felt my eyes closing and drifting to sleep.

*3 months later* 

"So, Caleb's birthday is coming up, do you want to have a small get together here at the house for him?" Sebastian asked me as if I don't know when my son's birthday is. I was in the nursery looking at Tobias’ empty crib and shook my head. 

"Come on love, it's his fifteenth birthday, a year before he becomes his powerful self and finds his mate, don't you want to celebrate this milestone?" I shook my head again and he sighed.

"I love you Liam but you need to get out of this depressive state and move on. I know it's hard, it hurts me too but I'm not stuck and I'm trying to move on but how you are, it doesn't help." He said and left me be. He doesn't understand, no one does. I went to my baby girl and picked her up when she started to fuss.

"Hey sweet girl, how are you?" I asked softly and she giggled when I blew a raspberry on her tummy when I laid her on my bed. 

"Does that tickle? I'm sure it does. Who is the prettiest girl ever? Yes you, you are." I said in a silly voice making her giggles fill the room and I couldn't help but smile at her. 

"I love you, sweetheart. Are you hungry?" Thanks to some herbs Dr. Balwin had, I can produce milk and nurse my babies, it's a late start but it's better than not at all.