Hard, Sexy, Naked Bodies On The Beach!

Chapter has a lot of sexyness so enjoy!!

Thayne POV

“Hey, so how did last night go with you and Liam?” Sebastian asked after we got up and we decided to make breakfast for our lovers. 

“Honestly? It was something I never thought I would do with him. It just felt right and I let it happen. It felt incredible and it was so hot feeling him like that, I even imagined him going all the way with me. What do you think that means?” I asked him and he just smiled at me.

“I think it means you trust him with everything and are willing to let him love you and show you he won’t hurt you. What you did last night showed him that he can trust you, that he can open himself up to you more and that to him, is everything. He is one of the most private persons I’ve met so don’t do anything to mess it up, not like I did.” He said and thought of his words and nodded. 

“What do you think I should do when it comes time to mate with him, do I let him take me or leave it how it was last night the limit?” 

“I can’t answer that for you, you do what feels right between you two but I do know when it comes time for us, I will be deep inside that tight ass of yours.” He cupped my ass and licked my ear and I moaned softly. He squeezed my cheek and pulled me into him and I had no choice but to hold onto him as he kissed my neck with soft sweet kisses and I felt those feelings I had for him resurface all at once and it was making me weak. 

“This time you won’t have to take care of this, yourself.” He said and cupped my growing hard-on and he smirked when I moaned again. 

“Only time will tell.” I said and he smiled and he looked from my eyes to my lips and my eyes again and he leaned down and I leaned up and our lips touched, making me fall even deeper for him with each passing second of his sweet lips on mine. It’s no secret that I have always loved him but that love is growing into more romantic love for him. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him and his tongue explored my mouth and I let him, loving how he tastes and how he feels against me. 

“Wow now, this is a good morning view.” We heard Adler say but we didn’t even bother to part and kept kissing, I held him as close to me as possible not wanting to let this end yet. 

“Well, I wonder if they are going to eat each other's faces off.” Weston said and Adler chuckled. 

“Hmm, I guess they don’t want to join us on the nude beach.” Adler walked to the fridge next to us and he scooted his behind into us to get us to move. We pulled apart and sighed. 

“Can’t a guy have a minute to kiss another guy?” Sebastian asked and we laughed at his whine. It was really cute honestly. I looked around and noticed Liam wasn’t in the kitchen. 

“Liam will be out in a minute, we gave him a wake up he will remember.” Weston said and winked at Adler and he smirked at Weston. 

“Well ok. After breakfast, we are going to the beach. We just wanted to cook and of course, eat before we left.” I said and they started to set the table as Sebastian and I finished up breakfast.  As we sat down, Liam walked out in a tight white speedo and flip flops with sunglasses on his head and he looked fucking hot as hell. 

“Damn.” We all said and he smiled and sat at one of the spots where a plate was.

“Well thank you. Soon we’ll be naked so figured the fewer clothes the better.” He said and took a bite of his food like his words didn’t affect us. We ate and had light conversation and when we were done, we cleaned up the mess and we four went to get ready for the beach.