Kelly was looking at him up and down. "You don't even answer my calls? I am supposed to marry you? How does that look in front of my friends?" She asked. "I didn't invited you here did I? And I have a date for tonight, I didn't need you anywhere near me." "Come on, who do you need then Christopher? Who is she? Is she more beautiful then I am? Tell me?" Kelly asked. "No Kelly she is beautiful then rest of you, she is pretty, innocent and all the things you are not, nor you can be" he thought.

"Let me help you with your bow tie" Kelly started to tug at his bow tie. He was trying hard to control his anger. "Looks like you will not be needing me at all." His head turned to the side to see the owner of the voice. She was standing dressed in Indian attire and she was looking otherworldly right now, her black hairs were down and flowing in the air. Her waist was adorned with a black band keeping her outfit at place. Her hands were adorned with bangles making a peaceful clinking noise that soothe his heart. And somehow, he forgot what he was angry about.

"And Who you might be?" Disha asked the girl who was shamelessly clinging to Christopher's side. "Oh, I am Christopher' s girlfriend, sorry, fiancée." "Which one is it?" Disha asked getting irritated all of a sudden. And Pia, she was still in shock. That was why he called her here? To show her, that he was engaged? But why? It doesn't matter if he is engaged or not. It doesn't matter, not a bit. Not to her.

"Doesn't matter, all that matter is he is taken. And why am I explaining it to someone like you? You do not matter in Chris's life anyway." Pia smiled. "Yes, I don't. I am just some foolish intern, with big dreams that's all. Nothing else. And sir, you could have told me on phone that you have a fiancée, I don't mind that you have someone in your life. I am happy for you. But you shouldn't have called me here, just to show me this. I never gave you any indication that you are anything more than my boss, more than my mentor."

"Disha, we should leave now, leave them alone." Disha nodded. "Wait Miss Ray, have I told you to go?" Pia smiled yet again "You don't have a reason for me to stay too Sir, you have a date for the evening. Now, I shall find mine." He held her arm not caring who saw. "I have a date for the evening and she just arrived here Miss Ray, and she is walking away without giving me a chance to explain myself."

She pulled his hand off, "I don't need any explanation, I am no one that matters Sir, I came here to learn how to be a better doctor so that I can help as many people as I can. I never ever had any other goal in my mind other than this." With that said she left the room, however Disha was still there, for a moment longer.

"You cannot walk away Miss Ray, remember tonight only hand you shall be taking is mine." Disha chuckled at this. "That would be a little difficult seeing that Uncle had arranged this meeting to introduce both of his daughters to the matches of his potential business partners. Dr. Woodland, and since you are already engaged it would be immoral of you to try and get anyone of them." With that little information stuck in his mind, Disha too bid them adieu.

Disha saw Pia was sitting on one of the couches in the lounge area of the hotel and drinking tea. She smiled. She can see that Pia is nervous wreck. "I told you I didn't wanted to come." Pia complained. "It was good that you did, otherwise he might never had told you about this, he is very good at hiding everything inside. I can tell that very well." Disha said, "What now?" Pia asked. "Now? We party and then, we have some fun, and then we shall pick some boys and dance." Pia gave a sad smile.

"You know I never was interested in love affairs?" She nodded. "I know, and that is why I know that you are shocked and a bit upset. Something tells me you started to like him in your own weird way isn't it?" "Who?" Pia asked. "Dr. Woodland, you like him. But what he did was not something you do to someone on purpose. Why show you that? Why?" Disha asked. "Wish I have the answer but sadly I don't and I am not the one going to find out the same. I am just going to leave this all to fate."

Disha drove her towards the venue of the party. And they gotten in from the back entrance. Mia and her father were waiting for them there. "Baba?" Pia exclaimed. "My little girl" He threw her arms for her to take and they both hugged. "How I have missed you." Pia said. "I did too my little girl, so when Mia told me that you had cracked the Woodland, I was so much happy. I wanted to meet you all right away, my very little princesses. How proud I am of all of you. Specially you Pia, you have come a long way since we first met. I wish Damini was here to see you today."

Pia's eyes watered as she remembered of her aunt. Her Aunt was the reason she was here now, "I wish that too baba, I wish that too." They all hugged her. "The thing I wanted to tell you about. Since, your aunt had her own properties and I have my own, she had always wanted you to take possession of it after she is gone and I think you are old enough to take charge of that property."

"But baba, that belongs to Mia, not me." Mia held her hand, "No, that belongs to you, my mom wanted that, she always wanted you to take her hospital to a new height and I and all of us believe that you are the right person to do this, and me? I have my father's business to take care of, while that hospital needs utmost care and attention, it is only you who can get it back to its feet Pia, so me and dad decided as soon as you finish in Woodland, we shall return back to India and start work in that Hospital in Goa, it is in working condition but we need someone with heart and passion to restore its glory."

"Today I like to introduce you all to my joy and my prides, my daughters Pia and Mia, Pia is a very good neurosurgeon and Mia, she is a very good Oncologist, as well as a proud hospital administrator. Both of my girls have made me proud, made me happy and seeing them successful is something in always wished to do. Pia and Mia and her best friends Dr. Disha Seth, a paediatrician and Dr. Reva Mathur, a cardiologist. Please welcome them all."

The hall had filled with claps and cheers of many people. Pia was introduced to many, many business associates. "I believe we haven't met before, My name is Eros Ramon De La Cruz." Pia shook his hand. "Mr. D'Silva, you have a wonderful daughter. Both of them are very beautiful, have you thought about giving them away?" He asked.

"Which father don't think about their daughter's marriage I am not different Mr. De La Cruz, but the thing is I would like to give them a chance to choose the person they wish to be with." Mr. D'Silva said. "Then I have an opportunity to impress the beauty," Eros said. He looked at Pia and gave a slight smile. "May I have this dance please?" He asked. She looked at her friends and they encouraged her.

She nodded, and about to give her hand to his when someone held her wrist and pulled her harshly towards him. She looked into the cold grey eyes of Christopher Royce Woodland. "Leaving so soon little Pixie? Have you forgotten the promise you have made to me? Tonight no one else shall take your hand but me" He told her in a deadly calm voice that sent bad kinds of shivers down her spine.

"No" She whispered.

"Yes, My little Pixie, tonight you are just mine" Christopher whispered in her ears.

Word Count: 2219 Words