To My Readers

No one probably cares about this, but I'm feeling really sappy right now, so I'm going to post it anyway. 

I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has put up with this story throughout the years. To say that the end has been a long time coming would be a vast understatement, considering the fact that I first started this story in January of 2016. 

Now, four years later, it has finally reached an end. 

I'm definitely not proud of my writing when I first started out, hence why I originally discontinued this story, but I can say that I'm proud of how it turned out. 

This was my first real attempt at writing, and that shows all too clearly in my original chapters, however, the fact that it was my first story also means that it holds a special place in my heart, and I am so incredibly proud of how far it has come. 

Because, honestly, this thing literally wrote itself.  

45,000 and a bit words in four weeks. 

Remembering how long it took me to write chapters four years ago, I'm just honestly not sure what happened here. 

Anyway, what I really want to say is thank you. Thank you for reading this story. Thank you for commenting and voting. Thank you for taking time out of your day to participate in this rollercoaster of a book. 

It's really strange to think that it's finally over, that my first ever attempt at writing an actual story has finally be completed. 

I kind of feel like crying, but I also feel like laughing? Goodness knows what's going on. Emotions are weird. 

But yeah... thank you all. 

Thankyou so much. 

-Sky

P.S. There might be a sequel? We'll see. Gotta plan it first. Also, I will be re-writing another old fanfic (it only got three chapters in, so more like a full new story), so stay tuned for that. It's about Dick getting demon possessed. Yay.