# INTRODUCTION

"Touching the nations of the world with Holy Ghost Fire!"

IGNITE! South Africa was born in April 2014 out of a revival crusade hosted in Amanzimtoti at AFM Kingsway ministries. 

A four day Easter Revival Conference was initially booked, which later was extended to 13 meetings as a result of God's work there. The Spirit moved Mightily and transformed lives, and the Fire of God was ignited in the hearts of a His people. 

The Lord inspired the phrase "IGNITE!" for these meetings, which was also the banner under which they were hosted. 

From there IGNITE! All Nations was born and came into being, with meetings hosted all over the nation and eventually also to go  around the world.

Today IGNITE! All Nations is moving across the nation of South Africa, carrying the Torch of Holy Spirit Fire across the land with a vision to "Touch All Nations with Holy Ghost Fire!".

I believe that South Africa is strategic in the plan and the purpose of God for igniting a world wide revival. 

This nation has been prepared from Heaven over the past hundred years for a Mighty Move of the Spirit. Much seed has been sown into this land and the time has come for a Heavenly harvest to be reaped. The ground has been readied for a Mighty harvest of souls and a Sweeping Move of the Holy Spirit across this land!

It is the mandate of this ministry to carry the Torch of the Spirit and to run with His Fire across the nation, igniting revival in the hearts of His people, and bringing them to the place of fresh Encounter with the Living God.

Pastor Johann Gerhard van der Hoven has been prepared for the ministry of revival in South Africa for more than twenty three years, wherein his life was shaped to fit God's plan and destiny for South Africa, for the unleashing of a Mighty outpouring from Heaven and igniting God's Fire across this nation and the world.

The Lord has released the vision in his heart of not only igniting God's Fire in Africa, but to "Touch all nations of the world with Holy Ghost Fire!".

"I believe that God's Fire lit in this nation will burn with such intensity, that it will jump across oceans, carried by the Wind of His Spirit, to ignite the nations of the world with His Fire burning in Africa!

I believe this because it is forms part of the vision, the dream and the Word God has ignited and released within my heart.

I believe it is God's dream to see the nations of the world burning with His Spirit's Fire!

He has ignited this dream into my heart, and He has a reputation of making His dreams come true -

Revival is HERE!”

- Johann van der Hoven