🌸Skipping🌸

🌸oh who would've guessed another smut🌸

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

Kairi and mattia were at class "listening" to whatever she was saying.

Mattia decided that he was done with school for that day so he texted kai if wanted to skip.

𝓣𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼

M: Hey kai wanna skip

K: it's the third class of the day mattia are you serious

M: yeah but it's pretty shit

K: fine meet me at the restroom after class

M: bet

——-time skip———

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

The bell just rang and I was heading over to the restroom to meet mattia.

"Hey you ready to go?" Mattia asked "yeah let's go" I said and we looked out the door to see when and where was the safest place to go without getting caught.

(They're in Mattias car now I'm to lazy to right all that😋)

"Where'd you wanna go?" Mattia asked me "I don't know I wasn't the one who decided to skip"I told him.

"Fine then let's just go get some food and we go to my place since my parents aren't home." He said "sounds like a plan. "

———-time skip————

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

We ended up going to chick-fil-a. We were at my house now.

"I'll grab the food you get the drinks" I told him.

We got to the front door and I needed to get the keys but I couldn't since my hands were full. Well so where kairis but he could easily put the coke somewhere else.

"Hey kai grab the keys they're in my pocket"
I said. 

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:
(I switch POVs a lot💀)

Kai reached in his pocket to grab the keys. But he heard a low grunt coming from the others mouth.

"Wrong pocket Kai" he told him. "Oh sorry" kairi said turning a little red.

That left mattia wanting more but he didn't know how to feel about it so he just ignored it.

Mattia and kairi where now watching a show on Netflix while eating. Because eating in silence is awkward af.

"hey imma go to the restroom i'll be back" kairi said. Mattia just nodded in response.