🌸SleepOver🌸

🌸Smut warning 🌸

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I was just finishing up in the shower when I got out and noticed I forgot to get my sleepover bag from my locker. fuck. I am gonna need to borrow some of Kais clothes.

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

Mattia was in the shower that I dont know if mentioned but he has been my crush since 8th grade.

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I walked out with just a towel around my waist to just see kairi on his phone. "Hey kairi I kinda forgot my bag of clothes in my locker." I told him. "Can I use some of yours for tonight?"
I asked. "Yeah sure but it might be small on you just get a hoodie from my closet and I have some sweatpants in my drawer." He said to me. So I just got a over sized hoodie that he had and put it on it was still a little bit small on me but it will do. Now I need sweat pants. I walk towards his drawer and right as I opened it "WAIT MATTIA"

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I forgot that I didn't tell him which drawer so he opened the very top one the other fact one that had my private things. 

"Umm kairi I didn't know you used these." He said right as he pulled out my dildo. "Mattia no umm you weren't supposed to see that just put it down please. I was already as red as a tomato. "No kairi it's fine some of us like different things."

"Ok but can you put it down now" I said as he was just looking at it intensely. "Are you gonna put it down now or are you waiting for me to use it."i aid as a joke which might've not been the best choice because what he said after that I was not expecting.

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I was just curious so I asked him "Can I see you use it?" I would just thing he would of said no but he ended up saying "sure" after a long awkward silence.

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

Kairi stood up and walked towards mattia and got the dildo out of his hands. He walked over to the bed while mattia walked over to the chair next to the bed that was used for the desk.

"Are you sure?" Kairi asked. "Yeah why not" Mattia said.

Kairi the got prepared for the thing about to go up his ass. He pulled his pants down and got in a position where he is just on his side one hand jerking himself trying to get hard and the other ready to put the dildo up dis whole once he felt more comfortable doing it he put it in and he let out a loud pleasurable moan.

That just turned mattia on. He was just looking at kairi moaning and he didn't even notice that he put his hands down his pants that he borrowed from kairi and started jerking off.

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I didn't mean for it to be like this but just looking at kairi a moaning mess with sweat on his forehead was to much. I think kairi noticed because I might've let out a few groans and he was turning more red if that was even possible.

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I noticed mattia touching his member and right as he let out a moan I think that's all I needed before I had to much and released on my bed and stomach.

𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I noticed kairi had reached his high then I saw him get off the bed and walk over to me once he was right in front of me he plopped down on his knees and pulled down my pants to my ankles. "Do you need help daddy" after he said that he just put his hands on my hard on and started stroking it then he started to lick the tip to tease me.

Then he started putting his mouth on it and sucking he had already had more then half in so I was surprised he didn't have any gag reflexes.

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

I was surprised when I put it all in and it touched the neck of my throat guess I don't have a fag reflex.

𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋:

Kairi kept bobbing his head up and down and he felt mattia twitch so he guessed he was gonna cum. "K-kairi I-I'm gonna c-cum." Mattia told him which just made Kai go faster.

Mattia released and kairi had it in his mouth he got up stuck out his tongue to show mattia what he had just did and then swallowed it which mad mattia groan.

Once they got dressed and cleaned they were sitting on the bed and kairi asked "cuddle?"
Then they fell asleep with mattia spooning kairi.

———/////———-
A\N
So that was my first time writing a wattpad so if it's bad NO ONE ASKED YOU BITCH🖕🏼
N e ways I didn't proof read so if there's anything wrong with it just comment.
Besides that love you bitches❤️
Words:810