The Letter

Dearest Maven,

    If we were in a room full of people. I'd always know which one was you. For nobody walks with such gentleness like you do. How every step you take is so full of intentions. Each one meaning more than the last. For nobody talks the way you do. With such politeness, but also in a way that anyone would be convinced by your words. You know your words well. I'd know it was you without my eyes, because everyone would be talking about your eyes. Those ocean blue eyes. I'd know it was you because nobody has eyes like yours.

    I wonder. Why don't you smile? You have everything that one could possibly dream of. Fame, Fortune, and Family. I sometime tell myself. If you were ever sad and needed a smile. I could make you smile. I believe I can. We could be so far away and yet I'm confident enough to know that I can make you smile. I could make you light up a whole room with your smile and you wouldn't stop smiling afterwards. Would you like to smile? Can I be the reason why you smile everyday just as why you are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning and fall asleep smiling?

    From, 

    Yours truly

Author's Note: Everything, but the story is all own by Victoria Aveyard.