"I believe you." She looked at me.

"What?" I looked up at her.

"I said I believe you, okay?" She pulled me in her arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her chest. "I just can't stand the thought of you being with someone else."

After a moment of silence, she spoke up "So, you really bumped in the table in the hall?" She laughed.

I slapped her and glared "I did not see it!"

"It's not hard to miss." She continued laughing.

And this is what I like about our relationship. Even after an argument, things just go back to normal. "We should get back downstairs." Lee said. 

"Okay" I agreed.

"I think you might wanna put on some pants this time." She suggested.

"Oh, right." I muttered, while putting on the pants I had on yesterday.

When we opened the door, Amber, Ashley, Jasper and Jace fell in. Haylee stood there with a smirk. "I told them not to lean on the door, their just not smart enough." She checked her nails. They all get up mumbling and brushing off their clothes. 

"You all owe me 50 bucks Amber." Haylee said.

Amber ran her hand through her black hair. "Ask them first."

"Did anything happen between Belle and Roxanne?" Haylee directed at Lee.

Lee shook her head, "No."

"Ha! Pay up you losers!" Haylee cheered. Everyone put cash in Haylee's hand. I looked at them in shock while Lee's laughing beside me. "You guys had a bet? Unbelievable." I rolled my eyes.

When we went downstairs, we saw Roxanne and Sophie fixing us plates to breakfast. "Goodmorning." We greeted them and they replied back. They all took seats around the table while I went in the kitchen. Roxanne whispered to me "Is everything okay? I'm really sorry if I caus-"

I cut her off "No, its okay. Really." I smiled. I helped them out with the plates and soon everyone was seated at the table, eating waffles and eggs. 

"It turns out that it wasn't a hurricane. Just a little storm so I think you guys can leave tonight if the roads are cleared."

"Yes!" Jasper exclaimed, fist bumping the air. We all turned to him and he cleared his throat. " I mean, its not that I don't wanna stay here, I do. I mean who wouldnt wanna stay here? Its just that I uhh, I'll shut up now."

 I laughed at him. Poor Jasper.

After dinner we all went in the living room to sit down. We were all talking and laughing when we heard a loud crash and the lights went out. I jumped into Lee's lap from fright. I could feel her body vibrating, that means she was laughing at me. I slapped her chest "Shut up." I mumbled.