The Delaware Smash causes the ice to brake apart, blowing Todoroki back.

Todoroki creates a shield of ice behind him to prevent himself from being blown out of bounds.

You look at Deku's fingers to see they were swollen and purple.

He's willing to hurt himself in order to win.

Todoroki attacks again with ice and Deku brakes another one of his fingers.

You saw Deku deep in thought before Todoroki creates another wall of ice, Deku braking another one of his fingers.

Todoroki continues to create ice walls and Deku continues to brake his fingers, until all his fingers are broken except his thumb.

Todoroki withstands the force of Deku's smash and creates a pillar of ice that he climbs in order to get closer to Deku.

Deku destroys the ice stairs by breaking his middle finger on his left hand, but Todoroki evades and jumps into the air above his opponent.

Todoroki crashes down and tries to hit Deku with a freezing punch, but Deku evades.

Todoroki expands the ice until it reaches Deku's fleeting foot.

Then Deku ends up sacrificing his whole left arm to counter with a full powered smash.

Todoroki withstands the shockwave from Deku's smash.

Todoroki and Deku start to have a conversation while they were fighting, you couldn't really hear there conversation but you could tell it was intense.

Deku uses his broken finger to defend himself with a Delaware Smash.

Todoroki creates another shield of ice to prevent him from falling out of bounds again.

You look at Todoroki to see that he was trembling and there was frost growing on his body.

You feel something roll down your face, you realize it was blood.

You wipe the blood with your sleeve and levitate back down into your seat beside Bakugou.

Todoroki rushes at Deku, but Todoroki movements were slower then attended.

The minute Todoroki lifts his right foot, Deku strikes his stomach with a smash that sends Todoroki flying back.

Todoroki manages to partly freeze Deku's broken arm before getting hit.

Todoroki recovers and tries to freeze Deku again, by his ice is too slow and Deku can dodge it now.

Deku continues to sacrifice his fingers in order to keep Todoroki away, despite his injuries.

Todoroki tries to freeze Deku again, but Deku presses his thumb against his cheek and flicks it to create yet another shockwave that blasts Todoroki back.

"I'll do whatever it takes to become a hero!" You hear Deku say.

Deku headbutts Todoroki in the chest, Deku rushes to Todoroki and hits him with another smash.