014

014 - Connections + short Father's Day special

I'm sorry for not posting a chapter on Father's Day, so I honor of Father's Day, I'll have a short scenario with you and Aizawa at the end!

|————✧————|

You were sitting with Uraraka while Iida and Shiozaki were looking each other down.

"Begin!" Present Mic shouts.

Shiozaki starts by attacking from a distance with her vines.

Iida immediately activities his Recipro Burst and runs behind Shiozaki in a flash.

He then grabs Shiozaki's shoulders, swiftly runs towards the edge, and pushes her out of bounds.

"Shiozaki is out of bounds, Iida is the winner!" The crowd erupts into cheer again.

"Well that fight was quick."

Iida and Shiozaki walk off the ring while Tokoyami and Mina walk onto the ring for there next round.

"Begin!" Tokoyami swiftly attacks Mina with Dark Shadow.

Mina attemps to counter by throwing balls of acid, but Dark Shadow evades the attacks and knocks her out of bounds with a single strike.

"Ashido is out of bounds, Tokoyami advances to the next round!"

"These f-fights are getting intense." You say, clutching your popcorn bag.

"Yes, they are." Uraraka mumbles.

"So, are y-you scared for the next round?" You question, eating some popcorn.

"Well kinda, but don't worry. I'll be beside you." She gives you a smile.

"Thank you!" You smile back.

|————✧————|

You were sitting in your seat, the next fight was Katsuki Bakugou vs Eijiro Kirishima.

They stare each other down while you munch on popcorn.

"Begin!" Then they begin to trade blows using their quirks.

Kirishima's hardened skin dampens Bakugou's explosions and then Kirishima cuts his cheek open with a punch.

Bakugou backs off probably thinking of a strategic plan.