Pov

I just got back from Greece from my friends wedding and I'll tell you what , I am tired as hell. I'm currently sat on my couch eating some chocolate with wine and watching an episode of 'YOU' which is a perfect night to me. All of a sudden my phone lights up and starting ringing.
I got an incoming call from Dylan. Me and him have been getting close recently and he's the sweetest guy. He always gives me calls to check up on me and no one has done that before. I appreciate the little things he does for me.

"Hey hey hey" I say on the phone to Dylan. Was that too cheery or no? I asked Dylan. Hey I saw on your Instagram that you got back today! How was your flight" he asked. "I was gonna text you but I knew you were doing interviews all day but I'm sorry I didn't. The flight was okay I'm just currently sat watching Netflix, what are you doing?" I asked with a curios tone to my voice. "I was going to get a few drinks, do you want to join me?" He asks. Wow is he asking me on a date? He's never asked to go for drinks before. " are you asking me on a date O'Brien?" I say with a sass in my voice. " only if you want It to be a date Gracie" he's been calling me Gracie since I met him. I don't think he knows that my parents used to call me that growing up, it's cute. " yeah that would be lovely, do you want me to pick you up?" Dylan's says " urm no I'll come pick you up, is 8 okay?" I'm getting nervous , why am I? What's wrong with me? "Yeah that's great! Text me when your outside" "okay honey see you later" and with that he ends the call

HOLY SHIT I'm going in a date with Dylan???? What on earth am I going to wear? I know he doesn't like it when I wear a lot of make up so I'm gonna go with something natural but cute because I don't want it to look like I didn't do much.

( This is what she's wearing)

Skip to the date

We went to the grove for some dinner and a few drinks. Dylan looks so good right now. I couldn't help but notice that he was looking at me. Omg am I staring? Look away loook away. "It's cute" Dylan says. "When you look like your thinking about something." Wow does he know that I'm thinking about how good he looks? Oh shit. "Don't be silly dyl" I say with a shy smirk on my face. "I just wanted to say you look handsome tonight. I'm not saying you don't other times but tonight you look different. Oh god I'm rambling I'm sorry it's just it's been a while since I went on a date. "Eden it's okay, thankyou you look beautiful. I haven't done this either for a good 2 years so looks relax and have a drink okay?" He says very firm.

Skip to when the food arrives

"Hey dylan , say pizza" he turned around very confused and then CLICk my phone flashed. "I can't believe you just took that ahaha" giggling like an idiot. "What? You look good with that pizza" ahaha I laugh. "Your turn" he says and flips his camera out.

Skip to end of dinner

Dylan was dropping me after dinner, I said I could catch a gab but he went" Eden. Your in a very popular show and you don't know what people are lurking around" hahaha why did he have to be so cute.
He walked me to my door which was very sweet of him. "I had a great time, thankyou for being a gentleman and taking me out and everything" I say. "Anytime Gracie you know that. I had great time too. I hope we can do this more often, maybe more dates instead friendly hangouts if you know what I mean" he says while scratching the back of his neck. "Dylan of course. I would like that a lot. I hope to see you again soon. I have a lot going on this week but we can do something next week?" I say with a questionable look on my face. " oh no that's perfect I have a few things on too but next week would be great, is Tuesday okay? " "yes yes that's fine! Well I've gotta go and sort my self out for bed it's 1am ahah. Thanks Dylan." And with that I gave him a passionate kiss for being a gentleman all night. I basically ran back into my house without saying a word.