Chapter 26- A Vending Machine?

Start from the beginning

I also changed my dressing style. Let me tell you I wore a skirt. Yeah the great y/n who is uncomfortable with feminine clothes wore a skirt. So now I look like a perfect secretary with a cream color blouse and a black color pencil skirt with didn't reach my knees. I told you I just wanted a change.

OK! OK! I wanted to piss that muscular bunny. Happy now? Not that I want him to be jealous and all. But I seriously want to piss him off. I know, he did nothing wrong but still.

After hearing about Hoseok I thought I should mind my own business without caring about anyone. I considered Hoseok's advice just because he is similar to me. It made me feel connected to him. Like we're long last siblings. If someone had gone through same thing as you're facing then you will attached to them. May be that's why I felt connected to him.

"I was told to inform you all that director Kim needs you all in the conference hall right now." the office attender informed us and all the employees started to head to the conference hall.

"OK, let's go." Hoseok said out loud and headed to the conference hall with me and Jimin following him. I pushed the door of the room and my eyes got stuck to him immediately.

I frowned upon seeing him smirking and his brown dyed hair didn't go unnoticed by my eyes. Wait! What the hell? He dyed his hair too? When? Is it a coincidence? Yeah it must me. But seeing him smirking with his sexy lips making me to think that it's other way around.

His eyes slowly trailed down my body and I saw him clenching his jaw when his eyes got stuck to my legs. In a swift motion his eyes flickered to mine and I can see a little bit of anger dripping from his dark brown doe eyes. I saw there were two empty seat's. One beside Jungkook and other one is beside a lady of accounting department.

"I'm going to take a seat beside that girl you go an-" I slowly whispered to Jimin but even before I could complete my sentence he walked over to the girl and sat beside her and started talking with her. More like flirting. This flirty ass bitch!

I saw Jungkook smirking at me again knowing that I'm helpless now. I rolled my eyes at my ducking bad luck and walked over to the empty seat beside my now ex and placed my ass on it.

You know I think bad luck is really in love with me. Even before good luck can kiss me, bad luck will barge in and fucks me already. This shit of a life.

"I told you not to wear a skirt!" he whispered huskily while slightly leaning towards my ear. Now! now! I really wanted him to ask that!

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon but I don't think I should follow your orders and I'm sure that it shouldn't bother you." I said with a smile plastered on my face and let me tell I tried hard to get that fake smile which can show that you're angry.

"So! I'm Mr.Jeon now? Huh?" he leaned in and stretched his arm over my body making me to lean back due to the close proximity of his hand to my chest. In a slow motion his hand went past me and grabbed the bottle which was on the left side of my desk. Bitch drink from your own bottle.

He took the bottle into his hands and brought it to his lips. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down and a few droplets travelled all the way from his throat to his shirt making his shirt a little bit wet. Damnnnnn what is he doing? Unknowingly his actions made me to gulp.

He closed the bottle's lid and placed it back where it used to be a while ago again leaning towards me closely. He's doing this on purpose! This idiot!

"Oops, I think what I did made you.... wet!" He said in a low tone with his raspy voice reaching my ears and I looked at him in disbelief as he stretched his last word which was a unholy thing to say. I'm innocent you shameless perverted human bunny.