S E C O N D
C H A R A C T E R

S E C O N DC H A R A C T E R

❝ NAME ❞
Otis

❝ SPECIES ❞
Horse

❝ BREED ❞
Clydesdale

❝ GENDER ❞
Male

❝ AGE ❞
7 years & 2 months

❝ PERSONALITY ❞Otis is know for his courage, charm, and calm

❝ PERSONALITY ❞
Otis is know for his courage, charm, and calm. He isnt afraid to take the bull by the horns, or face his problems head on. However, he also isn't afraid to sit back and watch as things go down. Assessing the situation before reacting. He also can be understanding. His caring nature often makes him sympathize with others. He's good when it comes to lending an ear. Just the same, he's very intelligent. In a snap he can set things up, or solve problems in general. However, in order to do so, he needs all the information to be successful. Otis can be pretty wise beyond his years. If you're willing to listen and understand.

❝ APPEARANCE ❞
Otis is one heck of a giant. He stands at 19 hands tall and weighs about 2,200 pounds. Most of his short fur is a bay  color. However, his name and tail are darker, nearly black. He has a white blaze and stockings that feather out near his hooves and ankles. Not to mention small blotches on his belly. His eyes are a usual dark brown.

❝ OTHER ❞
♡ the definition of gentle giant
♡ protective over the farmers teenage daughter
♡ mainly works with plows
♡ was born and raised on this farm
♡ smells like rain and coconuts
♡ favorite food is sugar cubes and watermelon

❝ OTHER ❞♡ the definition of gentle giant♡ protective over the farmers teenage daughter♡ mainly works with plows♡ was born and raised on this farm♡ smells like rain and coconuts♡ favorite food is sugar cubes and watermelon

T H I R D
C H A R A C T E R

T H I R DC H A R A C T E R

❝ NAME ❞
Jacob
~ Jake ~

❝ SPECIES ❞
Canine

❝ BREED ❞
English Labrador Retriever
~ lab ~

❝ GENDER ❞
Male

❝ AGE ❞
5 years

❝ PERSONALITY ❞Jacob is what humans would call a "good boi"

❝ PERSONALITY ❞
Jacob is what humans would call a "good boi". He's a huge softie and a lover. He's very affectionate and loving. It would seem as if he couldn't ever hurt a soul. He likely would never, which means your relatively safe. Jake is also doesn't seem to understand dignity. He isn't afraid to humiliate himself, or seem immature. Upset? Expect him to make a fool of himself. But the way he carries himself screams impressive and respectable. He can be serious when need be, and can easily keep his composure. Not one to snap out of nowhere. He is known well for his loyalty. Nothing will sway him from his friends and what he's devoted to. Jacob is while he may be friendly, expect him to be cautious and alert around strangers and bad vibes. This huggable bear may be lovable and endlessly calm, but the minute you pïss him off the right way, you better hope he has mercy. Jake will go to any lengths to protect his loved ones. Luckily for you, he isn't usually aggressive at all. Over the years, he seemed to keep his pup-like attitude. Always willing to learn, and looking at the world as if its his first time looking at it.

❝ APPEARANCE ❞
Jacob is your standard lab. He stands at 25 inches, and weighs 80 pounds. He has an athletic build and is well-muscled, due to him being an active dog. His short, thick, weather-proof fur is called yellow, though its more of a blondish golden, fading in some areas. His floppy ears and parts of his fur are tinted darker than the rest of his pelt.  His long tail is described as otter-like. His head is wide and well-defined, though not exaggerated. Though the the others like to pick fun and say he had a big head. His paws have pink paw pads and webbed toes. This helps when it comes to swimming. His round eyes are colored a warm milk-chocolate brown. His nose is often described as boopable, and if wouldn't be surprising if you saw someone poke or tap his nose.

❝ OTHER ❞
♡ was originally bought to be the younger sons hunting dog
♡ certified emotional support dog
♡ has been used for breeding before
♡ favorite animals to hunt are ducks and deer
♡ favorite snack is jerky
♡ smells like cinnamon and sugar, essentially like cinnamon rolls
♡ always wears a chain collar

❝ OTHER ❞♡ was originally bought to be the younger sons hunting dog♡ certified emotional support dog♡ has been used for breeding before♡ favorite animals to hunt are ducks and deer♡ favorite snack is jerky♡ smells like cinnamon and sugar, essentia...