(IX) Lilith's Blood

Start from the beginning

"Emma, explain everything what had happened" The Headmistress interrupted our conversation. I sat properly preparing to tell the Headmistress what happened.

———-

It took me thirty minutes to explain everything, the look that the headmistress gave us was not good it says that there's something wrong. We waited for a couple of minutes until the Headmistress to tell us what's in her mind,

"They already found you. They might have found you when you met your mother." She explained but my mind didn't catch up.

Could people explain things straight to the point, I hate it when they explain things and beating around the bush.

"Who found me?" I asked.

"Your siblings. . ." She answered. Every word that released by the Headmistress's mouth is always nerve wrecking all words always surprised me with revelation in who I really am.

"I have siblings?" I asked again, to clear all my questions in mind. Shira didn't look surprised by what headmistress just said, did she knew that I have siblings

"You knew?" I asked Shira that was still sitting on the stool. "I cast a spell on you when you were sleeping and I have discovered everything." She explained, I was left speechless. She cast a spell on me? I felt betrayed.

"You did what?" I exclaimed. Not expecting Shira would do that to me. She then squeezed my hand to calm me down.

"I got curious on what the headmistress told you the time when you ran away. You didn't tell me anything you just slept I got curious and disappointed, I was hoping you'd tell me but you didn't " she explained and It calmed me down.

I shouldn't blame Shira for what she did,  I didn't tell anything to her, I was in grave shock by the time headmistress showed me the revelation . I smiled and released a sigh from my mouth.

"So you saw my siblings in my mind?" I asked again, giving Shira a confused look "You're mother is Lilith mother of all demons" she informed me and then explained me who is Lilith. Basically my biological mother is a demon factory, and one of the strongest demon in hell other than Lucifer. I mouthed an 'Oh' indicating that I have found a new information about me. "Then, why Sasha drank my blood?" I asked looking at the Headmistress. Her index and thumb finger were massaging just above her brows, It was understood that she was thinking deeply.

"It's a mystery actually, why a witch would drink a demon's blood." The Headmistress stated still thinking deeply. This made Shira and I looked each other with confusion.

"True, we witches don't drink demon blood. Our body would not take it. . ." I stared at Shira, a stare that says explain- to -me. She sighed in defeat and continue on explaining.

Apparently if any monster would drink demon blood, their body can't take it and would kill the monster, however if the monster is strong enough to hold a demon's blood this would give the monster tremendous amount of strength and power.

Making them a demon-ghoul, a demon that eats human flesh.

But what's much more mystery is that they say that Sasha died ten years ago, then who's the one I saw.

"I thought Sasha is dead?" I asked again, there's nothing else I can do except asking question just to keep up with the story they have and to clear all the questions I have.

"We witches can revive just once when we have a deal with the devil." The Headmistress explained, and yet again I have another question popped in my head.

"The devil?" I questioned.

"Lucifer" Shira answered and explained some more information to me. Witches is allowed to have a deal with the devil if they die, they don't have any explanation on why only witches can have this opportunity. Shira also explained that Lucifer can grant one wish,in return for something that is very beneficial to him in short they have a bargain.

But unfortunately we still don't know what Lucifer asked for his end of the deal and to be honest we didn't really know Sasha's deal too.

———

I rested for two days after all that happened to me I need some time to rest, I was exhausted.

The next day was a normal school day, Shira is back as my ride to class and she made herself a promise to never leave me alone especially from what happened to me she began to be really protective.

I am lucky to have Shira and befriends with her. She's the only friend I have, Shira and Azhu are my firsts friends for eleven years. I have friends when I was five or six but we drifted apart when elementary came and things happened.

I was a total outcast in school much more worse than the nerds wanna be famous group, it's where all nerds would group their selves and act all cool which they are not, I shouldn't complain more, I'm much worse than them in the school hierarchy.

The classes started and all was good, Azhu and Avaross where still energetic plus Shira is having a good time playing with her seat mates with loads of jokes and playing when the professor is not looking.

Leo and Drago on the other hand is still in silence. They don't talk much except for Drago he talks when insulting me and pissing me of. Always calls me 'Demon' and telling me how week I am that I shouldn't be with them, 'Only the strong ones could hang out with them' he ones stated then Shira would hear what he said and argue with Drago saying that I am not weak and I am powerful. Shira told the four boys about what happened and they got really concern and worried.

It got me thinking, what happened when Sasha attacked me. I really did those powerful force?

If I have that kind of power I need to enhance it even more, Like I said I don't want to be weak and be the one who always got saved.

To be honest in that moment of my life I hoped Drago or Leo would show up and save me once again.

—————

I'm Sorry short Chapter for you guys and a lame one. I'm nearly out of words. I need to refresh my brain a bit and start to read english books!

Hey this is unedited so please pardon my grammar mistakes.

All right reserved by @_shorthairline
Plagiarism is Crime that is punishable by law.