31. Honeymoon

Manik looked at the blood and at her teary eyes with a surprised face to which she nodded in a yes and said "I was and am all yours....I LOVE YOU Manik..."

It took a moment for him to process what she said and what has happened. He closed his eyes, staying still and the flashes of her abduction and her state when he got her, came in front of his eyes. He separated himself from her with a sudden jerk, making her hiss.

But he didn't bother and neither spared a look at her. He wore his boxers and went to washroom and stood under the cold shower to calm himself, before exploding.

She sat straight with a pain and covered herself with duvet, waiting for him to come and respond to what she said. She knew he might be shocked, infact beyond shocked. A part of her told that Manik can be angry at this point as she knew how he was broken and worried inside, thinking about her state that time.

He came out from washroom, a towel around his lower waist. He took his track pants, wore them and silently went to the balcony, stood there seeing the night sky. She sighed and got down, hissed a little, covered herself with his shirt which he removed before their intimate moment.

She went and freshen up and wore his T-shirt from the closet. She slowly walked towards the balcony and kept her hand on his shoulder to which he flinched and jerked her hand away.

"Don't" He said seriously showing his index finger to which she got scared.

"Don't you dare touch me...." He said gritting his teeth and she was shocked hearing it.

"Manik...Meri baath suniye..." She said slowly and tried to touch him again.

"I said don't touch me" He shouted making her flinch in fear.

"Aur kya sunu..??? What should I listen now..?? Do you even know what you did..?? What I have gone through thinking that.........You know what..?? Let's just not talk about it...Because you think I don't deserve to know the truth...you think that I don't deserve your trust...Hai na..??" He said with angry tears in his eyes and she nodded in no while wiping her tears.

"Manik....Please let me explain...I thought ki.." She tried but he interrupted saying "You thought what...?? Huh..??? That I don't trust you if you say that nothing has happened and so you wanted to tell me with a proof...Right..??"

"No Manik...Please...let me explain...I wanted to tell you...but.." She tried again.

"Oh just shut up Nandini....But what..?? Chance nai mila..?? Ha..??? No...The only point here is you didn't trust me enough to share this....You had many chances to tell me...Even if you have doubted at first, you could have told me when I assured you that nothing matters to me than you being with me....But no...You didn't....You just wanted to show me a proof and that clearly shows what you think about me and our relationship....And jaha trust nai hai, waha pyar nahi hotha...." He said and wiped his tears and she stood still.

"Do you even have a slightest of thought that what I have gone through..thinking that you might be broken from inside...and kita thadapa mein ne ki I shouldn't show any difference..in every single matter....Why am I even asking you this...!! Apne maa ke pass rehna chahthi thi na....Wo hi sahi....I will drop you at your mom's place tomorrow and will think about the next proceedings from then...We can't take this forward..." He declared making her shock.

He was about to leave but stopped when she held his hand and stood in front of him.

"Ho gaya aapka..?? Done..?? Ya aur kuch hai sunaane ki..??" She asked wiping her tears.

"Can I talk now...??" She asked while he looked away and said "There's nothing left to talk"

"Hai....There's lot to talk..and you must listen to me Manik Malhotra...You better listen to me.." She said in a high tone and he looked at her with scary eyes.