17. Discussions

Soon Manik and Nandini joined remaining family members and Manik raised his eyebrows to his friends asking them about the info.

"Wo....He said..." Mukthi started but Cabir continued holding his arm "He is her friend.."

Manik frowned but Cabir said "It's ok Manik...There's nothing to worry...See he is even close to aunty also...and even you also have girls as friends na...so come on...relax..."

Manik sighed but didn't like the thought of a guy as Nandini's friend.

"Naam kya hai uska??" He asked looking at Abhi who was talking with Shobana.

"Abhimanyu" Mukthi answered.

"Abhimanyu what..???" Manik questioned looking at his friends, raising his eyebrows.

"Murthy" Came reply from behind and he turned to see Abhi standing with a smile.

"Myself Abhimanyu Murthy" He said extending his hand towards Manik.

"Murthy!!" Everyone repeated while Manik shook his hands with his smirk and said "Manik Malhotra"

"Wait..One sec..Murthy!! That means..??" Mukthi tried joining the dots.

"Arey Manik beta....Haven't you met him...?? Yeh hai Abhi...Nandu ki chachu ka beta...Bhai hai uska..." Shobana came and introduced Abhi formally.

Everyone sighed in relief. Shobana left the place to meet someone.

"So..relieved..??" Abhi asked with a naughty smile.

"Excuse me..??" Manik said with a frown.

"Oh I thought you were jealous when you you get to know that I'm Nandu's friend and me being so close to her..." He was about tosay something when Nandini just came there with Navya.

Manik smirked and held Nandini's hand and pulled her towards him, entwining their fingers.

"Wo kya hai na Abhi....There are many people who stare at my girl..Not their fault..She is beautiful...but at the end of the day, I'm and will be the only one holding her hand and har kisi ka aukaat nahi hai usko chune ki...So why will I be jealous....!! Point right..??" He said kissing her knuckles while Nandini and Navya were clueless about the situation happening around them.

"Right bro..." Abhi smiled broadly seeing the possessive Manik though he didn't argue.

"Manu...Chale beta...??" Nyonika called out at the right time and they shook hands before leaving.

Abhi just glanced at Mukthi and smiled to which she reciprocated.

"Be ready" Manik said with a smirk to which Nandini blushed.

"This can't happen....Why is Manik behaving normally...I have planned everything perfectly...She rejected me because of this Manik...and I can't let this relationship go peacefully...What's happening...!!" The mysterious person said to himself seeing both of them from a distance.

"End of you dear Aryamann.." Came the answer from behind.

Ignore mistakes.

Shall we start the marriage track...??

Ok let's just end Aryaman chaos and then go for wedding...

I know this one is short too but working on it...