Chapter 5: Supermarket

They got to the supermarket safely, and split into three teams. Bobby, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk were with Ahreum and were responsible in finding food supplies.

Junhoe, Hong Seok and Jin Hyeong were under Junmi and they were to find toiletries.

B.I, Jinhwan and Chanwoo were together and they were to buy things that the members wish to have. (The boys gave this trio a long list in the beforehand) and they immediately started on their shopping.

"Noona, what about frozen chicken nuggets?" Bobby asked Ahreum, holding two packets of it in both his hands and danced a weird dance, accompanied by Yunhyeong and Donghyuk behind him.

Ahreum laughed at their silliness and allowed them to place the nuggets in their shopping cart. Ahreum suddenly thought as to why they were calling her noona.

"I should tell them later," To avoid awkwardness, she reminded herself to advise the boys not to call her noona as she was not that old yet.

They gathered back in front of the cash register after filling up the whole cart with food. (Donghyuk took up 50% of the space in the cart.) Thankfully, it was not crowded at the moment so the process of paying for all the groceries went smoothly. (Except when Junmi shed tears after seeing the price.)

"Oh! An ice cream parlour!" Chanwoo exclaimed out loud suddenly.

"How about an ice cream to end our shopping?" Ahreum suggested. Majority of them agreed but Junmi was shaking his head in protest. Ahreum laughed and told him that it would be on her and instantly, he immediately agreed to the ice cream.

~

"Say noona, are you really this happy all the time or...?" Yunhyeong suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"I- uh... I laugh even at the slightest thing as I'm easily amused. And also, just call me by my name. Drop the honorific," Ahreum responded and stuffed her ice cream in her mouth.

"Then I shall call you ahjumma," Bobby suggested, and laughed, his eyes resembling a crescent moon.

"He is so cute that I want to pinch his cheeks!!" Ahreum squealed in her mind.

"I'll just call you grandma," Hong Seok interrupted and this made everyone burst into laughter. The said girl blushed in embarrassment from their teasing.

"At least they are more comfortable with me now,"

"Crazy woman," Junhoe, who sat beside Ahreum muttered under his breath.

"Well at least most of them do feel comfortable around me now,"

"Hey, jokes over. Just call her by her name. She's not that old," Junmi said to them.

"How old are you?" Jin Hyeong asked the girl in a curious tone.

"I just turned 17 two months ago," Ahreum answered.

Suddenly, they stopped chattering and it got so silent that it made Ahreum squirm in her seat from being uncomfortable. Everyone was staring at her with a bewildered look on their faces.

"Something wrong...?" Ahreum timidly said out, looking down on her empty ice cream cup to avoid their gazes.

"Wow, you ARE young! You're the same age as our Chanwoo! That's interesting!" Yunhyeong exclaimed.

"It's getting late, let's head back to the dorm," Junmi suddenly said to them.

~

The boys went straight into their room and got ready for bed even though it was still early. Junmi and Ahreum cleaned the dorm before leaving. They had to return to the company to get the schedule for tomorrow's (the schedules are released every night) so he gave Ahreum a ride back to the building.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride back too?" Junmi asked as they walked out of the building.

Ahreum rejected his offer politely, not wanting to trouble him. The older nodded and they both bid goodbye to each other. The cars were strictly for idol's use and they were not allowed to bring it home so Ahreum decided to walk home instead.

~

After getting soaked for a long shower, Ahreum plopped down on her bed and turned on her laptop. Bomi was already asleep so she was on her own. It was time to start her research regarding the boys' profile.

A few hours passed and the clock showed that it was already past midnight. As if on cue, Ahreum let out a yawn and stretched her tired muscles. She switched off her laptop and lied down on the bed.

Her mind could not stop thinking about the two members that had been treating her coldly.

B.I. and Junhoe.

Ahreum shook her head as she really doesn't understand why they hated her that much. Ahreum was quite upset by the fact that they do not favour her but she liked it. It was like a new challenge for her; challenge to melt the huge and big barrier between her and the two members.

Slowly, the girl began to slip into dreamland.

A/N; Hello! Thanks forreading and do vote and continue reading if you like it! It would help me out alot. :)