Chapter 4 : Dinner

Ahreum stared at the steering wheel as she waited for the five of them to enter the car. She just passed her driving test a few months ago and had never driven a car yet, so this was her first time driving after months. Mr Yang never mention anything about having to drive so the said girl was shocked when Junmi suddenly handed her a car key and started explaining how to use the navigation system.

Ahreum sighed as she pressed the button that said 'HOME' on the device and waited for it to load. When she heard the last door closed, she buckled her seatbelt and took a glance at the rear mirror, checking if everyone had entered the car.

After making sure, she started the engine and slowly drove out of the car park. The inside of the car was silent and for some reason, that made Ahreum cringe at the awkwardness in the air.

When they got on the expressway, Ahreum sped up and focused on her driving. The navigation system would give her the direction at times and she followed obediently.

Ahreum's eyes widened when she suddenly saw the car in front of them stopped abruptly. Luckily, she could stop in time.

She winded down the window and looked outside. There was an accident and the traffic was affected by it. The members in the car seemed to be taking interest in what's happening outside too.

"Really now? This must really be my unlucky day," Ahreum muttered under her breath.

She changed gear and looked behind to reverse. After getting the save distance, she changed lane and drove another route that was not affected by the traffic. It took more time but at least they would not need to wait a long time in the car.

Ahreum drove at a faster speed, wanting to reach their dorm as soon as possible.

"So, noona. While you are driving, let us introduce ourselves to you," a voice suddenly came from the back seat.

The said girl smiled at them and nodded for them to continue.

"My name is Yunhyeong," a guy with a pretty smile said.

"My name is Chanwoo and I'm the maknae," he said while laughing softly. Ahreum smiled at his cuteness.

"Hi, I'm Donghyuk!" Ahreum thought that he resembles G-Dragon a lot.

"I'm Jinhwan and I'm the hyung," she laughed slightly when she saw that he has a small body figure, just like her.

"I'm Jin Hyeong," he said softly. Ahreum nodded in understanding.

"As I have mentioned before, my name is Ahreum and if you need anything, feel free to approach me," she said as she drove in the car park.

Ahreum helped them carry a few of their stuff, as they looked tired even though it's only four in the afternoon. They got into the elevator and had a small chat.

"Noona, if Hanbin or Junhoe treats you badly, please don't get offended. They are usually mean to people they are new to," Yunhyeong said to Ahreum suddenly. She nodded as a response and at the same time, the door to the elevator opened.

They walked to the dorm and Ahreum keyed in the passcode. The door opened and the six of them entered and took off their shoes. There were sounds of chatters in the living room, which indicated that Junmi had arrived.

"We are home!" Jinhwan exclaimed out loud.

Junmi was in the kitchen, with his phone on his ears and hands holding onto a fast food flyer. Ahreum approached him and he gestured the rice cooker with his mouth, making her chuckle at his cute expression. (her weakness is cute stuff and person) Folding her long sleeve, Ahreum began washing the rice to cook it.