Chapter 8 : That Familiar Guy

A/N : Ayeeee~ In case you don't know, Lee Hyun Woo is an actor aged 21 and HES SO FREAKING CUTE AND HAWT!! ehem.. Photos in the multimedia. Sorry for the late and short chapter. School's occupying most of my time and there are tons of homework to do on the weekends. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy this chapter~
Updated: I proofed read for the third time but I'm sure that there are still mistakes so I apologize in advance.

Surprisingly, things went quite well for the past month after the coffee spilling incident. The boys were even more protective of their female manager, always keeping an eye on her. Everywhere she goes, there would at least be a member following her around. Hanbin and Junhoe had been quiet, not bothering to disturb Ahreum at the moment.

"Hey, I am the one who is supposed to take care of you guys," Ahreum said during their dinner one day. The boys, except for Hanbin and Junhoe, chuckled at Ahreum's cute pouting face.

Today, the boys only had one schedule; which was to practice for half of the day. Junmi had to go for a brief meeting so Ahreum was to keep an eye on the boys at the moment. She was amazed by how organized the boys were during their dance. Ahreum also looked at Hanbin in admiration for being able to spot the tiniest mistake made by the members and leading them quite impressively.

After a few hours of torturing, B.I finally gave the members time to rest. Each and every one of them collapsed and became one with the floor. Ahreum approached the boys and asked if they need anything at the moment. Most of them requested for sports and energy drink so she sets out to the convenience store located near the company.

~

"Ahreum, you stupid fool, how are you going to carry these twelve bottles at once!" the said girl scolded herself as she struggled to keep the bottles from falling off her arms.

She wobbled her way to the payment counter while trying hard not to let the bottles in her hand slip away from her grip. Being a blank headed girl, she forgot that there was something called "baskets" and currently, she was regretting her decision of carrying a number of bottles to the counter by herself.

There was only a few more steps to the cash register when Ahreum felt one of the bottles slipped away from her arm. She gasped and shut her eyes, waiting for the loud sound of the bottle coming into contact with the floor. However, it never did and when she opened my eyes, she saw a familiar face.

"Hey pretty, miss you so much," Hyun Woo said and took some of the bottles in her arm.

"Oh! Hyun Woo!" the smaller burst into a wide smile when she recognised her saviour.

Hyun Woo helped her carry the bottles to the cash register and they paid for their things together. He volunteered to accompany Ahreum to the practice room and as they have not talked to each other for some time, Ahreum allowed him to follow her.

"So... I heard about the pillow and coffee incident," He suddenly said and looked at her

Ahreum smiled sheepishly at him.

Boy, news does go around fast, don't they?

"Don't worry. Junmi hyung only told me," he added. The smaller sighed in relief and smiled at him. Hyun Woo proceeded to tell her about Da Eun and Nabi, about their work and life.

"So? Are you still single? Because if you are, I'm ready to mingle," he suddenly said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Lee Hyun Woo, you never changed at all," Ahreum laughed at him while he pouted. They ran into some of the members outside of the practice room who went for a toilet break.

"Hi Ahreum! And... you are?" Bobby narrowed his eyes at Hyun Woo.

"He's-"

"Hi there, I'm Hyun Woo and I am her boyfriend," Hyun Woo interrupted Ahreum, making her widen her eyes in surprise. When she looked at him, Hyun Woo gave her a wink and Ahreum shook her head at the stubborn playboy.

Being used to his flirty and nonsensical attitude, she ignored him and entered the practice room with the boys following her close from behind.

Bobby suddenly approached and whispered to her.

"Is he really your boyfriend?" Ahreum shrugged her shoulders at him, busy with arranging the bottles and picking up the dirty towels on the floor. The members left in the practice room were Yunhyeong, Junhoe, Bobby, Jinhwan and Jin Hyeong.

"Ah, he is a fan of your group!" Ahreum said to Bobby and looked at Hyun Woo, who was surprisingly looking at her. Hyun Woo smiled and approached Bobby.

"Can I have a picture with you guys?" He asked and Bobby nodded after pretending to think for a long time. The remaining members joined in but Junhoe left the room. Ahreum helped Hyun Woo took the picture and he was all smiles when he left the room.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated and it was Hyun Woo who was calling her.

"Hi pretty. Call me when you are done with the day, I'll send you home,"

The door opened and the rest of the members entered the room. She turned her body away and continued to talk to Hyun Woo.

"Are you sure you want to give me a lift?"

"Anything for you baby, call me when you're done," he ended the conversation.

The manager was happy that she met Hyun Woo as he was like her little happy pill that cheers her up whenever she's down. Another factor that made her happy to see him was that he mentioned that this summer, he and Nabi are getting engaged.

After ending the call, Ahreum turned around and got the shock of her life when she saw B.I and Junmi standing close to her.

"Who's that," B.I suddenly asked.

"... A friend?" she answered him. He looked at her with those cold eyes before walking away. Junmi on the other hand, told her that he would take over so she could knock off early. Ahreum told him that she would prefer to stay behind and wait for the boys instead.

~

"You are walking home?" B.I suddenly asked Ahreum. She was still not used to talking to B.I so she just shook her head as a response.

"I got a ride from my friend," She added. Junmi went to take the car so the rest of them were waiting at the entrance of the company. Ahreum had inform Hyun Woo that she had knocked off and he said that he would be on his way.

"With your boyfriend, just now?" Jin Hyeong asked the girl.

"Yes, Hyun Woo's giving me a ride, but he is not my boyfriend," Ahreum replied and as if on cue, a black car stopped in front of her. Ahreum peeked and saw that familiar flirty smile. She bid goodbye to iKON and entered the car.

Bobby approached B.I and Junhoe, slinging his hands on their neck.

"That Hyun Woo guys is handsome and if I was a girl, I would totally go out with him. I understand how Ahreum feels," he said and smirked, before entering their van. B.I and Junhoe stared at each other with the same thoughts in their head.

"I'm going to get her first."

~
Vocabulary time with blue elephant!

Areumdaun - beautiful
Nabi - Butterfly

That's how I get the character's name ehehehe~