Chapter 7: A Peaceful Night

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds that felt like minutes, I pulled from the hug, while he looks at me with excitement in his lavender eyes. "Ah, so it's really you! I've been watching you from inside since your the only one out here probably waiting, heh heh." He scratched the nape of his neck.

"Yup, it's really me." I said giving him a blissful smile. "Wow, [Y/N]. Y-You look even more prettier than I expected!" He complimented, looking at me up and down repeatedly.

"Aw Yoosung! Thank you, you look very handsome tonight."

"R-Really? Thanks!" He happily said. God, he's so cute.

"Now that I'm here, let's talk for now while we wait for the others." I said about to lean back at the glass wall behind me.

"But, [Y/N]. We we're waiting for you inside the restaurant. You should come in, we can't just leave you freeze out here—"

"WE?!" I yelled out, while he jumped at my voice. Yoosung stared at me for a short time, then he spoke.

"Oh, yeah! Jumin already reserved us a booth while he's still at work with Jaehee. Only Zen, Seven, and I are there, waiting the others for the past thirty minutes."

Ah, so they arrived earlier than me. That's a relief.

"Oh, okay then. Let's get inside. It's getting colder out here." Yoosung held out his hand for me and I gladly took it, walking inside the restaurant.

————————————————————

"Ah, [Y/N]! There you are!" The familiar red-haired hacker said as he saw me approach the booth.

I looked both of the boys. Seven wears an olive colored jacket with a white shirt inside, with dark blue jeans and black sneakers, he still kept his black headphones at his neck and his usual glasses. While Zen, sitting from the other side is wearing his black baseball hat, a biker jacket with a gray shirt, black jeans with long, black boots.

"God Seven, it's you!" I beamed, happy I that finally get to meet him for the first time.

"That's right! The defender of justice is here!" He smiled at me and punched the air, while I laugh at how hyper he is.

"Hey babe, nice to see you again~." The silver haired man winked. "Hello, Zen. Nice to see you again too." I winked back, which caused him to blush.

I sit down beside Yoosung, with Seven facing me. "So [Y/N], how do you feel about joining the RFA?" Seven asked curiously, while the two stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I love it," I simply said. "Joining this organization felt like this is gonna be a huge part of my life. And I'm happy I get to meet all of you. I understand now why Rika always invites me to her parties." I added.

Yoosung looks like he was about to speak, but he kept his mouth shut. "Aw [Y/N], you almost made me cry!" Seven said as he 'wiped his tears'.

"Heh heh, you're funny, Seven." I said as Seven and I laughed together, while he looks at me with a blush on his face.

"I wonder if V's gonna come." Zen asked.

"Of course not, he always never comes." Yoosung said quietly, eyebrows furrowed.