not an update, but please read

Hi, it's me, Rei aka Retsukisenpai.

I never expect for this fic to blew up and get so many attention and to be honest, I am real happy with this.

I put a lot of pressure and thought in each chapter.

I have so many ideas for future chapters and I would love to share it with you all.

However, as time pass by, KNY died out in me. You heard it, i might have lost interest in KNY.

I still love the series, but I want to develop and write something that is fully on my creativity. Not just x readers but my own world and characters.

I'll try to update this book but it wont be my main focus. Instead, I am now writing and thinking of an original story.

So am I discontinuing this book? No. But I wont update it as much as before. Honestly I love this book and I love how much it went far.

And again, I love all of your support and love for me and this book. It means so much for me and it motivates me to write.

Starting from here, my Discord wont be a dead fandom related one. It is now open for general and roleplay for mine and your original characters!

If you want to see more of me, I lend you some of my social media♡

IG: Reiyiku

Discord id: Reivity#3817

Also, if you play Obey Me!, feel free to friend me as well

Thank you for reading this fic♡